You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Mar 24th 2011

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 8:15pm

Hi Girls,

Thanks for all your good wishes, i feel quite good now, had a bit of ovary area pain during the night, not sure if it's normal but I'm trying not to let anything get me down or let my imagination run wild at every twinge! Lol! I've decided to take this week off work(or DH has decided lol) shall play it by ear for the 2nd week!! You seem to wish the weeks away don't you?

Hope you are all ok, where has the sun gone! bigcloud

Shelly my thoughts are with you, I hope you had a relaxing weekend? Sending you a great big :hugs:

Ax
:flowers:
1 # icsi June 2011 :BFN:
2 # icsi Sept 2011 xfingers

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lissy" (Jun 5th 2011, 8:16pm)

Reg: May 31st 2011

Monday, June 6th 2011, 8:28am

hey every1
how r u all? am fab wish the sun wud cum out thou :sadface:

gr8 news lissy xfingers 4 u hope everythin goes well 4 u chic

hope ur doin allrite shelly n had a gud wkend away :happy: : D

fairydust xxxxx

[zx127] fairydust :cuddle

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 11th 2008

Children: 1 wee lad

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 11:08am

lissy so pleased for you
its such a worrying time from stimms to EC then waiting till ET. now you have the 2ww to get thru!
your ovary pain will probably be your ovaries returning to a more normal size (after all the stimms) but if the pain is worrying give the gri a phone- thats what they are there for

shelly hope you had better news yesterday
hope you are with those who love you and dh is taking good care of you

luv n hugs to all

x

Ex: 4xICSI = 2x BFP(2x m/c) + 2x BFN
met my awesome BF lurve in sept 2012
Shock natural :BFP: May2013

arrived early (high BP & pre eclampsia) by EMCS at 35+6
baby4 home safe on Xmas day

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 2:52pm

Thanks Shirlz,

All type of pain gone now so must have been all the prodding lol!

Trying not to symptom watch but it's sooo hard!

Axx

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 12:57pm

Hi everyone, Hope you are all well. I haven't been around much as I've had loads of work and am even having to turn clients away at present!

Lissy, just to say, I had lots of pain from EC for almost 3 weeks afterwards and also the pessaries give you crampy pains too. On the 2nd EC I had done, I took arnica for afew days before and the day after and I think I only needed 2 lots of Paracetamol after the procedure. That's you well into your first week of the dreaded 2ww so you are doing well. Sending you loads of pma,xxxx

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 1:51pm

Thanks Lisa,

Need as much pma as I can get today, had AF symptoms just as my normal cycle would give all night and still got them! Getting a bit paranoid on knicker watch, at the loo every 10 minutes! Hoping it's just my wee emby making it's self comfy for the next 9 months!

How are the rest of you lovely ladies?

Ax blowkiss

Reg: Oct 26th 2009

Children: None yet, hopefully soon

Friday, June 10th 2011, 9:27pm

Hi

Lissy how are you bearing up on the dreaded :2ww ? Hope you're OK, I remember it well, very nerve wracking! When is your test date? Best of luck x

We got news today, prostap on 27th June, EC hopefully 29th July. Anyone else from GRI going around that time? Always nice if theres someone to hold hands with!

Hope you all have a good weekend
m xxx
Mon77

:xxx3:

5x m/c all before 10 weeks :angel2:
IVF with PGD Feb '11 24/2/11 :BFP: 3/3/11 early miscarriage :angel2:
Waiting NHS tx 2

Friday, June 10th 2011, 10:18pm

Thanks Mon,

I'm doing ok, decided to have a what will be will be attitude.....well today anyway lol!

I test on Thursday 16th......

Ax

Reg: Oct 16th 2010

Children: 2 baby girls in heaven, 1 beautiful boy

What's Up?
Very grateful lady

Saturday, June 11th 2011, 4:27am

hey Lissey just popped in to say keep up the PMA [zx253] [zx253] [zx253] babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust
TTC 6yrs

IVF Feb 2009 :BFN:

DE IVF Jan 2010 :BFP: 2 little pink angels in heaven 30/6/10

Shock natural :BFP: 6/3/11 M/C 11/3/11

FET Oct 2010 :BFN:

MY DIARY
WE have been matched our LO will be with us for Christmas bab11

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 4:09pm

Hi all,

Just popping in to see how you are Lissy? Hope you're not going too crazy with the wait! Not long to go now and you're doing so well.

Been a busy time recently so enjoying a bit of a chilled out day today, even had a cuppa in the garden until the dark clouds took over.

Finally reached the top of the list last month but the dates weren't good for us for June/July so we are booked for Aug/Sept for #4. Sooooo hope we don't have to go through with it but at least we have a few weeks to achieve a miracle before then!!

Hope everyone is well, it's pretty quiet in here at the moment.

xx

March 2010 ICSI :BFN:
July 2010 ICSI :BFN:
Jan/Feb 2011 ICSI :BFN:
Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 6:57pm

Hi Pinkdaisy,

I don't know about doing well lol! Emotions are up and down like a yoyo! Good job my dh is so positive he picks me up!
Still having AF pains...feels as though it's about to show anytime! [zx253]

That's great your on for aug/sept, my xfingers are firmly crossed for you.

It is really quite here!

Take care and thanks for your support.
Ax

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 13th 2011

Monday, June 13th 2011, 3:06pm

waiting times

Hi there everyone.
i'm a newbie, just joined today. Had my first consultation on 18th Jan at GRI and told it wud probably be 6th months for an appt as they wud back date to the time I got the referral letter which was about Aug 2010. I'd been waiting for that referral for about a year. I'm finding it so hard to wait. Feels like I'm not moving forward - how long did all of u have to wait between ur first appt and being seen for treatment? If you call up will they tell you how far from the top you are? I don't want to bother them and I know I'm not even at 6 months yet but I'm nearly 38 and I've been ready to be a mum for forever. Each day that no letter comes is just torture. I'd be keen to hear your experiences.
thanks all
Grace
x

MrsMcC

Reg: Jul 27th 2010

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 10:26am

Hiya Grace

Sorry to hear your in the position to have to join us all here, but the girls on here are all fab at giving advice and keeping you sane, so you're in good company.

I was ref'd to GRI on 8th March this year and got a cancellation for our first appointment on 11th May. If youd like to get that appointment out of the way give them a call and ask them about a cancellation. It doesn't get you moving any quicker up the list, but it's nice to get that piece of paper through the mail saying that you're officially on the list.

The waiting times depend on where you live at GRI. I'm in Lanarkshire, and the waiting time for us is 12 months from ref, but it is longer in most other areas. I'm not sure for D&G, but maybe one of the other girls knows what the time is for there? I know most other areas were 24 months when we were there, but I couldn't honestly say if D&G was one of those ones or one of the lucky ones who had a shorter wait.

If in doubt though hun just give them a call to ask, they won't mind as they know how stressful it is going through all this.

Hugs

Lissy - keep those fingers well and truely crossed hun. Sending positive thoughts your way for a nice juicy BFP soon xfingers

PInkdaisy - Fab news about having a date hun. Enjoy your holiday before you start and you just never know, you might get a nice surpirse and not need the appointment after all :cuddle

Suzie x

Reg: Mar 27th 2011

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 8:55pm

Hi Ladies,

How are you all? Hope well

I called GRI on Friday to enquire about our start date. They said our probes have still not been completed (for PGD), i think thats 8 weeks since they started them, Helen said it can take up to 12 weeks. In my own head I was think July/Aug time for tx to begin, however after our chat on Friday Helen said our date would prob be late Oct/Nov. I was a little disappointed - I have NO patience at the best of times. The last 2 years have dragged in but i reckon the next 5 months will be the worst!

Anyone else due to start Oct/Nov?

xx

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 4:59pm

Just a quick note to thanks you lovely ladies for all you good wishes and support over the past weeks.

I have posted in the relevant thread.

Ax

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 5:06pm

Oh Lissy - these are for you.... :flowerbasket:

xx

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Children: Twins in heaven. And another little whisper (or 2). No earthly children.

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 7:49pm

(((((Lissy))))) sending you lots of love and hugs.

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

5 Clomid cycles :BFN:
IVF/ICSI OHSS (no transfer)
FET#1 Oct08 :BFP: ,Twins! m/c Dec08 :bawl:
FET#2 :BFN:
FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET #5 :BFN:
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!
FET #7(June '11) :BFP: Early m/c :bawl:
FET #8 (August '11) :BFN:

United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 8:52pm

Hi everyone.
hope things are going well for everyone. Thanks for the lovely welcome message Suzie. It's great having a forum like this for the support and also to learn the lingo! Been having to refer back lots to the abbreviation guide LOL.

Took ur advice and called GRI today. I had nothing to worry about as the woman was really helpful and nice and explained the whole waiting list thing to me. Apparently I got on the list from July 15th 2010 which was when my referral letter came out, and as waiting llst times for Dumfries and Galloway are about 13 months (although this gets assessed at the end of each month apparently) at the next sorting session I should reach the top of the list. Then they should send out a pack to me and the health board down here but this will not be til the woman who does this is back from holiday so probably about the end of August. Then she reckons it will be about end of September or beginning of October for my next appointment at GRI. :weehee:
Dumfries should also do some stuff in between like more blood tests etc. so hopefully things will really start to feel like they are moving at the end of the summer. It's a wee bit longer than I hoped but actually even to hear more concrete dates was really reassuring. Not sure how long things will take once I get the next appt at GRI, whether it's full steam ahead or whether things still take time, but I'm trying to keep positive. Figure it gives me 3 months to focus on getting my body and diet sorted, stock up on the folic acid, keep my xfingers and send positive energy out into the universe!! Maybe baby2 will be floating about out there, waiting in the wings! Can only hope!!
:goodluck: everyone and let me know how you all get on!

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 23rd 2011

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 9:41pm

Ooh thats exciting Grace! I would feel so much better if I had a better idea of when it would happen. I was referred in Februaty, had appointments fort AMH and sperm analysis etc in May, was told waiting list up to 2 years, Maybe I should call in a few weeks and see if I can get a better idea, we are in Clackmannanshire.
:)

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 9:43pm

Hi Grace,

I was also told around Oct/November time!! I started Pregnacare today - time to get fit :) x

United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 10:08pm

Lightning = I would definately call. It was like one click of a button and she was able to tell me when she thought I'd reach the top of the list. I was worried about bothering them but as Suzie said they must get it all the time. It did make me feel so much better to just get things a bit more certain! :D

Smith - maybe we'll get there at the same time! I have been taking folic acid for ages! Probably not good for me but had to feel I was doing something! I won't skip a day or 2 now tho and I have also gonna have to dust off the exercise bike! THe other forums are great for finding out about things like clomid and stuff as well. What a resource this site is!

Yayyyy - big up all you knowledgeable and supportive ladies! [zx181]

Reg: Nov 19th 2009

Children: TWIN GIRLS BORN 22/02/11

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 11:11pm

Thinking of you Lissy :xxx3:

1st ICSI June 2010 :BFP: Double Trouble

Reg: Oct 26th 2009

Children: None yet, hopefully soon

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 1:09pm

Lissy, just wanted to log on and send you a big [zx127] . Take care xxx
Mon77

5x m/c all before 10 weeks :angel2:
IVF with PGD Feb '11 24/2/11 :BFP: 3/3/11 early miscarriage :angel2:
Waiting NHS tx 2

Reg: Apr 29th 2010

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 1:39pm

blowkiss Hi all thought i would pop in see how you all are ,im currently in 2ww i test 20th dont think its worked this time so im hoping next time 3rd time lucky xxx

Thinking of u all mwahhhhhh xxxxxx

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 5:21pm

hi every1 : D

how r u all? :P am gr8 cnt wait til 30th june gt blood tests n going 2 sign consent forms 2 start treatment :smile: am hopin i get my treatment start date on the 30th xfingers did any of u girls get start date then????

xxxxx

United Kingdom

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 10:01pm

Congrats Fairydust!! that's :goodnews: You're definately on your way now!! I can't wait for that date to come for me but it's approachin fast too then it's just fingers crossed!! Tracey hope your pleasantly surprised on the 20th. The 2WW sounds hideous (tho probably exciting at the same time!).
wishing u all luck and :cuddle
x

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 7:49am

thanks gracecardozo cnt wait til nxt thurs :smile:

hope u get ur appointment throu soon xfingers

wot treatment is it ur gettin? am startin iui

hope every1 is doin ok it been a bit quite on here recently :happy:

xxxxxxx

Reg: Apr 19th 2011

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 10:26am

Can I jump in and ask a quick questions girls....

We are starting ICSI tomorrow at the Nuffield, but yesterday I got an appointment card in from the Royal for Monday morning!! Think it's just a kind of introduction, meet the Dr etc.... but not sure whether to go, whether to tell the Dr I am having one try privately, or whether to just keep quiet? Don't want to cancel my appointment and delay my chances incase this first try is unsuccessful...... what doyou think? What happened at your 1st initial appointment... did you have any tests done? xxxxx

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 3:31pm

hey wantabubba

i been goin 2 royal 4 5yrs now (had 2 lose some weight b4 treatment) on my 1st app i got bloods taken 2 check my hormones n quality of my eggs n my fiance had 2 give in a sperm sample 2. on your 1st visit you shud find out bout waitin lists and the procedure involoved in your treatment am goin on thurs 2 sign consent forms 2 start treatment hope all goes well 4 u maybe u should go 2 both app n keep ur options open xxxxx [zx127]

xfingers 4 u huni xxxx

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 6:37pm

Hey ladies just popping in to say that you are all never far from my thoughts and I can't wait for you to come over to the other thread.

Pinkdaisy, pixie, shirlz, angel, gaga and liz I miss the chats xxx

I know u will but please look after my good friend grace, she's a lovely lady and fits right in with u all.

Xxxxxxxxxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "*confused.com*" (Jun 23rd 2011, 6:38pm)

Reg: Nov 5th 2010

Children: Hopefully one day

Friday, June 24th 2011, 2:15pm

Hi Lovely ladies how is everyone sorry i havent been on needed a wee break just waiting for af to come so we can start all this madness again feeling very on edge about starting again think because this is my last chance ive started accupunture hoping this helps but think i need to be realistic and say what will be will be xx Hope everyone has a fab weekend xxx its my birthday on monaday lets hope i get spoiled ha ha x :party:
:xxx: shelly :xxx:

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 8:53am

hey every1

am feelin a bit dwn went 2 app on 30th june 2 get our screenin 4 hiv etc n the hosp had measured my height wrong so need 2 lose another 12lbs so angry was goin 2 complain but then the end result still goin 2 b the same :sadface:

hope use r all doin well :D
xxxxxx

MrsMcC

Reg: Jul 27th 2010

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 5:51pm

I'm so sorry to hear that Fairydust, makes it even worse that it was their fault X(

How long do you think it'll take you to lose the amount they need you to? WIll you be able to just go back and start treatment as soon as you're at your target?

Hope everyone is well too. [zx127]

Suzie x

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 6:15pm

ano am so angry with them but no point in been angry need 2 lose the weight :S

well i got 8 weeks til my nxt appointment so xfingers i do it by then (diet n gym) yes hope to start treatment when i reach my target weight

hows you? xxxxx

JosieB

Reg: Feb 4th 2010

Tuesday, July 5th 2011, 11:23am

Hey, hope everyone is fine - its quiet on here at the mo. Well, after 3 months of DR I'm now on day 5 of stimms (375 Gonal F) and its going ok - actually managing to inject myself which I never thought would be possible! First scan on Fri so fingers crossed for that.
Fairydust - sorry you got put back, hope you make your target weight before your next appt.
JosieXXX

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 23rd 2011

Wednesday, July 6th 2011, 1:30pm

Hi hope everyone is doing ok.

After hearing from someone on here who called and was told when they would reach top of waiting list, I called hospital
today to see where I am on waiting list for PGD but was just told waiting time is around 18 months. So now Im feeling
even more down, wish I hadnt bothered calling them She said you were only seen in May but I was under the impression
that waiting time went from when you were referred which I was in February. So I basically need to be thinking January 2013

:bawl:

Wednesday, July 6th 2011, 8:33pm

Ladies,

Is it just me or do you try and get into some profiles and it comes up saying you dont have permission?

Gaga

Ace

Wednesday, July 6th 2011, 10:32pm

Hi ladies

Been neglecting you all a bit lately!! Sorry!
Going to try again aroung Sep/Oct hopefully. Anyone else starting around then? I'm just finishing a qualification for my work, so been mega busy trying to do it all. Assessment is the 19th Sep and I'm going to start as soon as AF comes after that. Really excited to start again, but also a bit scared.
I think of you all often. It really gives me hope that miracles can happen!
Much love to you all xxx

Natural :BFP: 2002, Born asleep 32 wks
TTC again 5 years
1st ICSI Oct/Nov 2010 :BFP: m/c 8 wks
2nd ICSI Nov/Dec 2011 - transfer cancelled - 11 ice babies
FET May 2012 :BFP:
7/6/12 [zx076] [zx076] :cheese:
25/6/12 [zx076] [zx076] seen again! So happy!!!
08/08/12 :boy: :boy: It's two boys!!! Yaaaay!
24/12/12 2 healthy boys born!! Best Christmas ever!!!
18/07/13 SHOCK NATURAL BFP :-)

Friday, July 15th 2011, 11:08am

hey ladies its been rather quiet on here recently ;(

hope use are all keeping well ::P

lightning hope your okay ;( i feel for you ive been waiting about aswell on appointments and drs to make up there minds what weight ive to be xfingers for you huni xxxx

smith 2010 you have to be logged in to be able to go into all the forums it has happend tp me to :P hope your keeping well xxx

gaga hope your doing well and not to busy with work i think its normal to be scared about treatment i feel exzact same way [zx127]

nothing much happening with me except last time i was at hospital expecting to get hiv hep b tests and sign consent forms the nurse discovered they have measured my height wrong so i need to lose another 8lbs :bawl: its so hard but am surte ill get there so its back to waiting again X(

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 12:47pm

HI Girls oh my how quiet is it in here. Well im up at glasgow on Monday for prostap, then scan 11th August ready for the madness to begin really scared as this is my last chance. Hope everyone is ok xxxx

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 5:03pm

Hello everyone,

My goodness it's quiet in here just now...not much happening at all!! Let's see if we can liven things up a bit, eh? :dancing:

Firstly, welcome to the newbies and people I haven't said hello to before. I've been a bit fed up of TTC recently so have been trying to avoid. :O

Shelly - good to hear you're trying again. I know it's scary but at least you know what you'll be going through this time which is a bonus. Fingers crossed for you and good luck on Monday!

Fairydust - good luck with the weightloss, 8lbs isn't too much to lose although any kind of weightloss is a challenge isn't it?

Hi Gaga, nice to see you back again and great that you're trying again soon, I think there will be a few of us all trying around the same time which is a good support. We can all have a good whinge.

Smith - I think you have to be a member to access certain areas, you just have to make a small donation toward the upkeep of the site. Most of the members have the twirling golden stars. starsmile

Lightning - Sorry to hear you are frustrated by the wait, it is a helluva long time to wait isn't it? It does pass remarkably quickly though. Did I read on another thread that you're worried about endo? I've been taking Agnus Castus for mine and it's made a really dramatic difference. A few twinges every month but nothing like the pain I was in before. Worth a try.

Josie - three months is a long time to DR you poor thing! How are you getting on? I imagine you'll have been for EC by now?? Hope everything is going well for you.

My dear friend Pixie - I noticed that you have updated your signature and I just want to send you hugs. :hugs:

Hello to all my :FZ: friends, come out, come out wherever you are!! :wave:

AFM - Been enjoying the sunshine which has now vanished, but we almost had a summer there for a week or two didn't we? I'm off on hols next weekend and then if AF finds me in the middle of hols - and it never lets me down :snigger: - I will be going for Prostap mid August for cycle number 4. Anyone else round about then? I'm not looking forward to it as I just feel that our chances are slipping away but I would kick myself if I regretted not going so I've just got to put my big girl pants on, as Pixie would say, and get on with it! Until then though, I'm trying not to think about it too much and just enjoy the hols. :cheeers:

Have a good weekend everyone.

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Monday, July 25th 2011, 7:07pm

My goodness, its quiet in here! Is everyone ok? xx

JBI

Reg: Jul 24th 2009

Children: none

Monday, July 25th 2011, 8:19pm

Got my Prostap injection today

Hi I got my injection today, anyone else going through a cycle just now ?
First FET in Dec 2011, 2 8 cell class A embryos didnt work
2nd FET Mar 2012, blastocyst
3rd FET Jun/ Jul'12

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Children: Twins in heaven. And another little whisper (or 2). No earthly children.

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 9:20pm

Pinkdaisy! Just seeing your post now hon. As you know, needing to take time out, but thanks for the hugs on here too!

Hi Smith and JBI. Hope you're going ok with your Prostap JBI. Smith, I know, very quiet in here...then again I'm just on after a long spell with no contact. I think everyone goes through seasons, depending on circumstances.

Hope everyone else is ok. If not, still thinking of you all [zx108]

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

5 Clomid cycles :BFN:
IVF/ICSI OHSS (no transfer)
FET#1 Oct08 :BFP: ,Twins! m/c Dec08 :bawl:
FET#2 :BFN:
FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET #5 :BFN:
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!
FET #7(June '11) :BFP: Early m/c :bawl:
FET #8 (August '11) :BFN:

E1le

Reg: Mar 2nd 2011

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 9:31am

Hi ladies,

Not sure if anyone remebers me. I posted a few months ago after my first appointment at GRI and I'm currently on the waiting list for IUI (then IVF if no joy with IUI). I'm afraid I am guilty of reading but not posting much, but I can see it has got really quiet on here, so I'm stepping up my game :hi:

JBI, JosieB & Shelly30 - how are your treatment cycles going? Keeping fingers crossed for you all.

Gaga - did you get your work qualification finished?

Fairydust - how's the weight-loss going? I'm trying to shift the pounds too, just need to get my tubby ass motivated to do some exercise!

Hi to Pinkdaisy, ICSI-Pixie, Lightening and everyone else out there :wave:

AFM - I'm now roughly half way through the 16 month wait for IUI at GRI (Greater Glasgow & Clyde, damn postcode!), and I'm pleasantly surprised at how quickly the first half of the wait has gone. On the flip side, I'm even more aware that I'm running out of time to get a natural BFP before treatment, but we're doing everything we can to get it. I think my poor DH is going to be a shrivelled up shell of a man by the time I'm finished with him :snigger: I've also still got some clomid left over and I'm sorely tempted to give it one more try before we get to IUI, but I had such horrible side effects when I took it before that it's probably better off consigned to the back of a drawer for now. I might reconsider that if we've still had no luck by the end of the year though...

That's all for now - hope you've all got good weekends planned. I've got a grim weekend coming up, a family gathering when I'll be asked about a dozen times when we're going to 'get our act together' and have babies :bawl: and having to deal with snooty and self-centrered SIL. What fun!

E1le.x

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 9:48am

:wave: HI Everyone My word its quiet in here well hope everyone is ok.

JBI Looks like where going to be cycle buddies happydance ive had prostap back up on the 11th August for scan and hopefully start injections then, had a few hot flushes this time around but been doing alot diffrent for this last treatment, ive been having accupuncture and also got Zita west Cd which is brilliant very relaxing feel asleep after 5 mins last night hubby said i was only upstairs for about 10 mins pmsl

Hope everyone is ok think about you's everyday bigkiss

JBI

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 8:39pm

Hi Shelly.
that is great! i have my scan and bloods on the 10th of august so a day before your appt.My period should come around 4th/5th.I have not noticed any changes whatsoever with the injection dont know if it is working!!.I had an acupuncture appt as well :) ,she concentrated mostly on my legs and I slept promptly for 20 minutes.any particular diet or things that u are taking to improve the chances of IVF working? :)
3rd FET Jun/ Jul'12

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 5:27pm

Hi JBI i just finished my period and feel as if im going to take another one god its cracking me up ive been really emotional and getting hot flushes but as for the emotional side of it i think cause i know this is my last nhs shot im so anxious. Ive just been taking folic acid not really altered my diet yet maybe i should. Ive been doing accupunture for 2 months now notice a difference ive also put Zita West onto my IPOD very relaxing xx

Reg: Mar 15th 2010

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 3:25pm

Hi girls x
Thought I would pop in and say hi, it's very quiet in here where is everyone?

Shelly and JBI good luck with your tx hope you both get your bfp xxx

Pixie so sorry hope your ok xxxx

Hi to everyone else xxxx

AFM. I am now at the gcrm have to start tx sept with EC and ET in October , booked in again for another operation in a couple of weeks although this time at the rah. Not looking forward to it but I know it needs to be done xxx

:jilly:
babydust

BFP 18/11/13 - so excited

Beautiful baby girl born 12/7/14 bab10

JBI

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 7:43pm

Hello everyone, just an update! my AF started on the 8th, had scan today,even though I was bleeding yuck! they were very nice about it and said that they were quite used to it as most ladies they scan are on their period!, it was all v nice and pleasant, not wierd at all, even the leather stirrup like things to place my legs were okay.I had 4+ on one side and 6+ on the other ovary, the follicles I guess, they looked pleased about this so I was reassured.Then one of the nurses explained the whole injection process and gave me a pretty purple bag with all the injections packed in it :)).I have to go back on the 19th for a scan.The first injection this morning was quite sore as the liquid went in, very sharp.I also have terrible tummy pain, gastritis like today which is unusual for me. So 300 mg in the morning and 300 mg tonight for two days, which changes to 300mg daily till the 19th.I am going through this with a very neutral attitude, if it works it is fantastic, if it doesnt hopefully there is another way!! :) Best of luck to everyone going through this process!!
3rd FET Jun/ Jul'12

8 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

8 guests