You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 23rd 2011

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 11:54am

Hey everyone hope you are all doing ok

I just have a quick question, after doing some researching.

You know how when you are referred for treatment and you get a load of blood tests done and STI tests etc, well do you have to have all those done again once your each the top of the list for treatment?

Thanks

Red sole

Reg: Dec 6th 2011

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 1:10am

Failed 1st attempt ivf going back on wed for consultation fear no more tries!!!! Xx

Hi there just wondering if any of u guys have had low egg retrieval (2) for me but they had no shell round them so were not usuable!! Gutted as have had 3 rounds of iui 2 nd worked and had a positive but mc!!! I fear because of only having the 2 eggs from 2 follicles they won't fund a 2 nd ivf!!! Any1 that's has any info or advice for me would be greatly appreciated as fear our chance of having a baby is diminishing vry vry quickly as I have low egg reserve!!! thank u in advance for your help xxxxxxxxxx

Reg: Sep 27th 2010

Children: BFP!!

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 5:51pm

Well, after moaning my soaks off back in October, we finally received that magic letter from the GRI yesterday about starting our ICSI! :faint:

We have bloods for HIV, Hep B&C and AMH plus consents on the 11 Feb 2012 and go on to see the consultant on the 01 March 2012 to get our start dates!! I think we're currently both walking on air [zx127] . This next wait will whizz by as we at least have something concrete to hold onto. Roll on the new year - we already eat healthily and are fit so just plenty of folic acid and several months of no alcohol and caffeine. Cannae wait!! :snigger: xfingers :thumbsup:

I've been lurking every other day but it really has gotton very quiet around here over the last few months. Hope everyone is ok?

Lightening: We already had the initial tests done and will only be tested for HIV Hep B&C and AMH before they decide what protocol we're going to do - does that help?

Red Sole: I'm really sorry to hear your first IVF attempt failed. I can't really help with an answer as we'll be starting our first in the Spring. Fingers crossed honey you have a productive consultation next Wednesday. Hopefully one of the more experienced girlies on here may be able to provide you with an answer before then?

Quick question of my own whilst I'm on: How long after the final consultation does treatment typically start? I was presuming it would be pretty immediate?

Have a good weekend all!

Chrissie :faint:
1st ICSI May 12 - :BFN:
2 ICSI jan 13 - :BFP: It's twins! bab21 bab22 DOB: 13/8/13 born 33+1, both home September 2013

United Kingdom

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 9:47pm

Hi Chrissie!

Eeeeek how exciting! I totally know what you mean if I had any idea of an actual date it would make day to day life so much more bearable!

Thanks for the info, have had all initial tests done so will just be the same as you I have to get when we finally get to the top of the list :smile:

Oooh I was only referred 3 months after you I wonder if mine will be soon or if its just totally different as Im Forth Valley area :?:

Keep us updated! And enjoy the next couple of month and with xmas and new year it will just fly by!!!

:weehee:

Reg: May 31st 2011

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 9:58am

hey chrissie well done bet your excited ive just finished my 1st iui got a bfn i started my treatment exzactly 2weeks after getting hiv hep band c tests done huni it takes 2weeks for results to come through then you start on your nasal spray (down regiulating) then it will be your injections which will start on a monday huni (i also got scanned every 2nd day to see how my follicles where grown) good luck huni i will be on my next cycle just before you huni i got appointment on 30th jan :happy:

lightening good luck hope your letter is in the post huni if your not long after chrissie then the rollercoaster begins :snigger: (crying/emotional/weight gain need i say more all due to the drugs :snigger: ) but its all worth it in the end answer to your question i think these hiv hepb aznd c tests are done every year as long as your still on treatment (well thats what i got told anyway)

red sole hope your feeling okay huni i cant help as i not did ivf yet ive just had 1 iui maybe you should ask someone on the ivf forum room xfingers for you huni

i am feeling fine today am going to try the soup diet this week wish me luck cant take anymore slimfast shakes they make me feel sick :sadface: going to see kasabian tonight with my fiance looking forward to it hope all you lovely ladies are keeping well ;) xxxx

[zx127] fairydust :cuddle

JBI

Reg: Jul 24th 2009

Children: none

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 10:48pm

Had 3 day 8 cell and 7 cell transfer on 10/12/11

hI Ladies,
I had my transfer FINALLY!, We wanted to go for the blastocyst transfer but then the lab called on Sat and suggested we go for the 3 day one, and so we did.Now in the 2ww!!!! wonder if they will stick!
Anyone else in the 2ww ? :)
First FET in Dec 2011, 2 8 cell class A embryos didnt work
2nd FET Mar 2012, blastocyst
3rd FET Jun/ Jul'12

Reg: Dec 12th 2011

Monday, December 12th 2011, 8:33pm

Hi Everyone

Hope you dont mind me joining..

Got my first appt at GRI tomorrow, dont know what to expect! Nervous but excited.xx

JBI

Reg: Jul 24th 2009

Children: none

Monday, December 12th 2011, 10:38pm

Good luck on the start of an exciting journey, winter xx
First FET in Dec 2011, 2 8 cell class A embryos didnt work
2nd FET Mar 2012, blastocyst
3rd FET Jun/ Jul'12

Reg: Jun 30th 2011

Children: 1 gorgeous boy Ben

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 1:52pm

Good luck Winter2011. These will be trying times for you but always try and keep the faith. The GRI are a fantastic team and are a credit to themselves.

Take care

Claire
xx
MARCH 2008 IVF #1 BFN :bawl: GRATEFUL FOR 7 SNOW BABIES FROM THIS CYCLE

JUNE 2008 4 SNOW BABIES THAWED AND 2 PUT BACK RESULTING IN OUR BFP!!

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 7:31pm

Hi all! Week today is Christmas day! Only just found my Christmas spirit today lol.

How's everyone going?

Red sole: how did your consultation go honey?

JBI: how's the 2ww going apart from the obvious arrrrrgggghhhh-ness? Xx

Lightening and fairy dust: really is exciting. Still on cloud nine lol remind me of that come the end of January lol

Anyhoo, was just a quick fly by :)

Chrissie xxxx
2 ICSI jan 13 - :BFP: It's twins! bab21 bab22 DOB: 13/8/13 born 33+1, both home September 2013

United Kingdom

Monday, December 19th 2011, 1:56pm

Hi ladies just wondering if anyone has an email address for Helen at ACS?
:)

Reg: Mar 27th 2011

Monday, December 19th 2011, 6:24pm

They dont give it out hon, I have tried asking them for it :( x

United Kingdom

Monday, December 19th 2011, 9:59pm

Hey thanks Hope thats rubbish was just to save annoying them with a phone call at least by email they can reply when it suits them lol
xx

United Kingdom

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 1:45pm

Hi ladies you are very quiet lately hope you all had a great Christmas!
xx

Reg: Dec 28th 2011

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 8:58pm

Hi all,

Hope you dont mind me joining your thread but looking for some information. We were referred to GRI in June this year (due to severe Male factor) for ICSI from initially being seen at Monklands. We are Lanarkshire patients and were told we would be seen within 6 months and treatment started within a year. Six months passed and I phoned and was told by assisted conception that we need to be seen by Urology and the waiting list is 44 weeks!!!!! Has anyone else had to wait on urology and what did they do/offer your other half? Is anyone else a Lanarkshire patient and did your treatment start within a year? I understand people are waiting longer but its so difficult being told one thing and then being made to wait even longer. We have been TTC for 2 years now and obviously went through the wait and system at Monklands!

Thanks for your help! x

United Kingdom

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 1:54pm

Just quickly as Im due back to work from lunch but I just called the PGD coordinator about my period pains before I called GP and she was soooo lovely and told me she literally had my notes right in front of her as all my work up is complete and she is trying to sort dates in the diary, there are 6 in front of me so she thinks April!!!!! :) :) :)

Jocat

Reg: Jan 14th 2012

Saturday, January 14th 2012, 9:29am

Hi ladies,

I'm new to the site and found you stumbling around on Google looking for GRI's BMI levels for ICSI. After a VERY long wait we are finally on the road to ICSI in April and wondered if anyone knew the BMI minimum that GRI expected before treatment?

We had our consultant chat last week and when we saw the nurse she asked if there had been any change in weight - which there has, I've lost a stone since I last got weighed there. She said something like, if your BMI is below 20 we'd advise you to eat more but in a joking way - I didn't take a note of it and she didn't weigh me but have just gone and worked my BMI out and it's 19.25. Is this going to be too low? Do I have to up the calorie intake?

Any advice is much appreciated!

Started Jan 09
'Unexplained'
Low AMH, 3 fibroids
2 failed IUI, 2011
Systemic candida, torsion of the uterus, Oct 11
1 chem pregnancy
ICSI April 2012

Saturday, January 14th 2012, 1:02pm

hey jocat ive had problems with my weight (being to heavy due to my medication due to cancer) and they are really strict with the bmi for me they wont let me go a pound over what it hads to be so if i were you id get eating huni iam starting my 2nd round of iui end of this month hope your treatment goes well and if oyu need any advice this site is grat and really supportive xxxx

[zx127] fairydust :cuddle

United Kingdom

Saturday, January 14th 2012, 1:09pm

Hi there and welcome :-) I did find this at one point but Ive looked at so many things lately that i cant remember where I found it but I do know that between 18.5-25 is classed as a healthy BMI so I would be careful not to lose any more if I were you x

United Kingdom

Monday, January 16th 2012, 6:06pm

Hiya all, you ladies have been quiet!

Well I got the big brown envelope in today with all the forms and appointment date for 22nd Feb! Anyone know how long after that treatment normally starts?

xx

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 1:49pm

Hi Lightning

Our appointments were in the December and ivf started in the February!!!

Not long at all for you - good luck! xfingers

United Kingdom

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 1:58pm

Hi Tryingagain thank you so April as expected thanks but will be good to be armed with info and hopefully dates next month :-)

Congrats on your baby boy Ben so I assume you are back to try again heehee? What stage are you are just now?

xx

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 1:44pm

Hi Lightning

Yes once you have your dates it gets really exciting :smile: Honestly as soon as your injections start it goes soooo quickly - apart from the 2ww of course (8 o)

My story is - we tried for 7 years before being told my tubes were badly blocked and that ivf would be our only option. On our 1st fresh cycle we had 13 eggies collected and 9 fertilised. We had 2 put back leaving 7 frosties which we were so grateful to get. Unfortunately the fresh cycle ended in a BFN. 2 months later we had some frosties thawed and 2 were put back. This resulted in our little prince Ben who will be 3 in March. We have 3 frosties left which we are hoping to use this year xfingers

You will be well looked after in the GRI they are lovely. That hospital will always hold a special place in our hearts as that is where Ben was born as well :happy:

Good luck and keep us posted with your progress xfingers xfingers xfingers

Claire
xx

United Kingdom

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 11:14pm

Thanks hun I hope so, I cant wait to get going!

xfingers for you!!

wow I just looked up and calculated the price off all the vits and mins I'd ideally like to start taking and for approx 3 months supply it is a whopping £105.29 and that is including 3 for 2 from tesco and buy a 2nd for 1p at H&B! Ok need to restrict the list as there is no way i can afford that :-(

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 12:26pm

Hi Lightning

Yeah there is so much out there :snigger: I personally only took folic acid as this is recommended.

Roll on April :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Claire
x

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 21st 2011

Children: yes please

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 3:28pm

Hi, started reading through this thread as been told by the nurse at Monklands that its probable we'll need IVF at the Royal. We got our bloods taken and bf has to put sample and both our pee cups in on the 8th, then a need to make a follow up appointment. Tbh I'm really confused as to what happens after sample etc is handed in. How long does it take to hear back about everything and how long does it take to hear about what we'll actually be doing? Sorry about all the questions but just feel as if I don't know what I'm doing anymore ?(

Emma

Me 25 DB 25

GP referral 15/9/11
1st app 24/1/12
App with consultant 16/4/12
Our journey is finally on the move!!

United Kingdom

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 8:48pm

hi Emma :)

We are having IVF PGD so different things happen.

When you have your follow up appointment they will go over your test results and let you know the waiting time for your area although I think some peeps on here may know what it is for North Lanarks.

[zx127]

Oh and BTW ladies get your pregnacare conception from tesco 3 for 2 and only £8.89!

United Kingdom

Sunday, January 29th 2012, 1:55am

Hey Lightning thanks for replying, I don't know what PGD means so I'll just nod and :happy: lol the nurse told us its a 14 month wait for the Royal, which means even longer considering we need to wait for the bloods and samples and everything else to come back, plus they want me to come back in for another scan and god nose when that will be so thats adding onto timings aswell. I know i shouldn't be impatient and it'll happen when it happens but its just so frustrating. X(

Me 25 DB 25

GP referral 15/9/11
1st app 24/1/12

United Kingdom

Sunday, January 29th 2012, 11:43am

Well one good thing is you are put on the waiting list when you are referred so get them to refer you asap :-) I was told 2 years but as I'm PGD (due to chromosome abnormality problem) we are on a different program so I've only waited a year to be started :-)
x

United Kingdom

Sunday, January 29th 2012, 2:34pm

When you are referred from who? the hospital to Royal or from your gp to the hospital?xx

Me 25 DB 25

GP referral 15/9/11
1st app 24/1/12

United Kingdom

Sunday, January 29th 2012, 4:21pm

When you receive your letter from GRI saying you have been referred for IVF treatment

United Kingdom

Sunday, January 29th 2012, 5:47pm

Ahhh right. Understood. Thanks

Me 25 DB 25

GP referral 15/9/11
1st app 24/1/12

Sunday, January 29th 2012, 7:54pm

Hi Emma,

We're South Lanarkshire, and back in November 2010 the waiting list for Lanarkshire was approx 11 months from referral. We got our letter to confirm top of list just before christmas and we start our journey proper in just two weeks!

Just beginning to freak out a little now - we see the nurse on 11 Feb for bloods and AMH then see the consultant (not sure who that is yet?) on the 1 March. I'm beginning to wonder how work will take it when I need time out for scans etc. I have a really physical job heaving heavy loads daily with no option to transfer to light work. Not sure whether I'll have to jack the job in to ensure a chance of success so all slightly worrying on top of an already stressful time.

I hope everyone is doing ok.

Chrissie

tem8981

Reg: Dec 4th 2011

Monday, February 6th 2012, 11:24pm

Hi Emma P, I'm at exactly the same stage as yourself, I have PCOS and was referred by GP in September to Monklands, BF and I have had blood tests, scan etc in the middle of January and have now to drop in with BF sample and both urine samples. I was told by the nurse on my last visit to make the follow up apt with consultant on the day I drop samples in (which is this Friday coming.... so nervous at the thought of how long it may be until our follow up apt, hopefully not long!) The nurse who dealt with us on our first visit said it may be around 6 weeks until follow up which I'm hoping is about right, I think I can just about cope with 6 weeks :happy: She has said that its likely I'll be started on Clomid at my meeting with consultant Dr Jain providing my BMI is below 30, which right this very moment is 30.5 so got a bit of dieting to do!

Nurse also said depending on BF results we may need to be referred to GRI. Keep me updated on how your getting on :) Fingers crossed for you!

Hi Chrissie, I'm so excited for your starting your journey soon - I hope and pray everything goes well for you!!!!

Tracy x

United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 1:01pm

Hiya Tracy, well I'm glad someone knows whats going on haha. Hopefully it wont be as long as 6 weeks but hopefully it wont be any longer than that, 6 weeks is sorta ok i suppose lol. My head must of been up my bum on that day, either that or the nurse we saw just wanted us out of her office, she didnt seem very helpful tbh but that might just be me and my lack of liking people at the moment lol. The only thing that really stuck in my head was when she said the waiting time for GRI was 14 months, was gutted but hey ho. We drop our samples tomorrow morning (Wednesday) so I'm guessing I'll be making the app afterwards :snigger: we also have Dr Jain as our consultant. The Nurse told me that I need to stop smoking (which i'm very close to doing) and put weight on, didnt tell me how much i had to put on tho and its not the easiest thing for me to do anyway. No mention of BMI but according to my nifty little BMI calculator on my phone i'm at 19.65 which says is normal/healthy but then again i've just noticed at the bottom of the screen healthy is between 18.5 and 30 so I guess I'm kinda borderline X(

Anyway I'm just rabbiting on now but will let you know when we get our appointment

Chrissie I'm worried about my work aswell, its not the best of places and the people are a***holes so I'm just going to bide my time till DB leaves the army and get his new job then I'm out of there. Don't need the added stress of the place.
Let us know how you get on with everything and good luck :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Emma
xx

Me 25 DB 25

GP referral 15/9/11
1st app 24/1/12

tem8981

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 9:16pm

Hi Emma, I actually attended the clinic in 2010 and had to give it up after dropping off BF sample as my mum took ill, tbh when we first attended the nurse who dealt with us didnt really give us much information and I left feeling awful and unsure what the next steps were - she really wasnt clear at all! This time I left feeling really positive as she was really easy to talk to, I had loads of questions re diet, waiting times, what was the most likely next steps re treatment depending on outcome of BF results etc and she took the time to answer all. Be prepared before you go if, if theres anything you want to know I'd recommend just asking no matter how silly you think your questions may be. I asked for extra info on certain fertility drugs I'd read about and she was happy to help and give me some info away - Not sure she was supposed but she did

Try not to worry too much about the waiting time, hard though it may be but when the time is right it'll happen for you. I'm dying to chuck my job, really P-ing me off... bring on mummyhood :D

I have to say I'm well jel of your BMI lol!!! I dont think mine has been as been that since I was about 12 hehe!

All the best for tomorrow, let me know how you get :thumbsup: :P

Tracy x

United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 11:57pm

Your first one sounds a little bit like the nurse I saw, I want your one :bawl: Thats why there are a few posts on here of me just asking questions lol I'm a bit annoyed actually because she wasn't prepared at all, didnt have all the correct bits of paper with her and all that. She'd just come back off holiday's and looked like she was nursing a hangover X( I like things to be written down so I know exactly whats going on but when it comes to questioning on the day I cant think of anything to ask lol

I've managed to go today with only having smoked 3 cigs max. Pretty chuffed because I've smoked since I was 11 :8o: and go through about 20 a day, never had a reason to quit before, plus the doctor gave me these tablets which even make the smoke make you feel like your going to throw up. Not so good for people with mental health issues so I spend most nights crying and worrying about things lol but it'll be worth it if it stops me smoking. That's my theory anyway : D

Hopefully his results will come back fine, I don't see why they won't, he already has a kid who is 2 (another reason I cry) and since we have been together there's been no pill or anything like that and I've not had even a hint of being pregnant with him :wacko: anyway going to dope up on painkillers and try and get a decent sleep for a change. Nite all :sleeping: :sleeping:

Me 25 DB 25

GP referral 15/9/11
1st app 24/1/12

United Kingdom

Friday, February 10th 2012, 9:53pm

Hey Tracy how did you get on on Friday? We went in for ours and xfingers providing sample comes back all good we've got our follow up app April 16th!! I've got the flu at the min and I'm making well sure he stays away from me so he doesn't catch it just incase we do have to go back with another sample lol also managed to get my GP ti sign me off work for two weeks due to stress haha good timing I suppose considering I wouldn't be able to go in with this crappy flu :happy: anyway its one step closer woohoo!!

Me 25 DB 25

GP referral 15/9/11
1st app 24/1/12

mrswifey

Monday, February 13th 2012, 10:42am

Hi everyone,

I joined fz a while ago but don't really come on, Ive been reading through a lot of your stories & I'm just curious to know how long you all waited for treatment. DH & I have been trying to conceive for 2 years now, went to gp this time last year & was referred to gyn, had my gyn appt in may of last year & had lap & dye a couple of weeks later, all ok with me but hubby has low motility (27%) We were referred by gyn consultant to gri & had our appt with consultant in august last year & we were told that we would be put on the list for icsi, we received a letter informing us we are on the list & on it from the date which we were referred but the waiting time is 24 months, did you all have to wait this long? and why do waiting times differ depending which healthboard you are under?

Sorry for rambling on, x

tem8981

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 1:40pm

Hi Emma, got on fine, have also got an appointment for 16th April - Yay!!!! The receptionist did say if we dont here anything regarding BF sample within an week then everything is fine and to give her a call and she would see if she could squeeze us in for a cancellation appointment sooner as April is a fair bit away. You should give them a call if you dont hear anything and maybe you could get seen quicker :)

I pray to god everything is fine and we can get moving this time :happy: Thats good you got signed off by the doc - I'm saving my sick leave until it gets to the point I cant do it any longer lol!!!!

Mrs Wifey, sorry I cant really help with your questions, we're still in the early stages of attending the hosp. I hope you get some answers that will help you :)

Tracy x

United Kingdom

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 1:50pm

So do you reckon I could give them a ring today because I haven't heard anything and it has been a week today, think the receptionist was to interested in finding out why bf was leaving the army to say anything else about it lol. I think I have reached my point of not bein able to do it any more, been applying for every job I see hoping I'll get something by the time I have to go back but it's not looking too good :bawl: xx

Same with me Mrs Wifey sorry but best of luck anyway

Emma

Me 25 DB 25

GP referral 15/9/11
1st app 24/1/12

tem8981

Sunday, February 19th 2012, 11:00pm

Hi Emma, sorry I havent got back to you sooner been a busy bee! Yeah I'd give them a ring if I was you, no harm in asking the question.

Let me know how you get on

Tracy x

United Kingdom

Monday, February 20th 2012, 5:47am

Well I rang them and they said I could get an earlier appointment but we've got his best mates wedding on that day so a bit gutted about that. Anyway it wasn't that much earlier than my original appointment so we're better off just waiting til then.

Emma xx

Me 25 DB 25

GP referral 15/9/11
1st app 24/1/12

tem8981

Monday, February 20th 2012, 10:54am

Was worth a try anyway, 16th April will be here before we know it!!!!! What date did they offer you?

I tried calling today to see if they could move mine forward - have left a message so will hopefully hear back soon.

Hopefully one of you knowledgeable ladies out there can help me - I was told at my last appointment with the nurse that as i had PCOS and that if DP was fine I would more than likely be prescribed Clomid at my first meeting with consultant, if my BMI is below 30 I would probably leave that day with it. I've been reading loads of your posts on clomid but just need another question answered.... here goes:

I've not had a period in over 12months would I be prescribed something to bring on a period (does Clomid do this?) if so what drug would it be and how successful is it? At what point would I then start taking Clomid - my cycle is currently non exisitent therefore have no idea about when I should be ovulating etc.

As you can probably tell from the above, I'm pretty clueless about all of this :( Hopefully you can shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance
Tracy x

United Kingdom

Monday, February 20th 2012, 8:16pm

Hiya, they offered me the 29th March because apparently Dr Jain is doing a full day of appointments that day. Wish I had thought about what she said before I said no tbh lol nevermind tho. And am not even that much of a fan of the bride but bf is usher so I have to go, I could fake an illness I suppose but I've already bought my dress and shoes plus it will give me ideas for when its my turn :snigger:

I found this site Endometriosis and PCOS theres only one part that I thought might be useful and its in the medication part at the bottom. also found this Help - how can I induce a period to start IVF? as you can tell I have quite alot of time on my hands - I hate to say it but roll on Thursday when I start back to work.

Don't know if any of these are helpful but it might give you an idea.

Did they ring you back about an appointment?

Emma xx

Me 25 DB 25

GP referral 15/9/11
1st app 24/1/12

United Kingdom

Wednesday, February 22nd 2012, 7:38pm

So had my screening appointment today filled in all consents had more bloods done and AMH getting done again, got some vaginal swabs too so basically we are ready to go the only thing is she said the wait is longer than expected so it wont be till June/July :-( xx

Wednesday, February 22nd 2012, 7:50pm

Why June/July when you are ready to go? Argh! You must be so disappointed hon x

United Kingdom

Wednesday, February 22nd 2012, 8:42pm

Yeah I am :-( Just because they only do so many PGD ladies at a time so it will take that long to get me a slot :-( x

Wednesday, February 22nd 2012, 9:03pm

Honestly if I get pushed back any further im asking to speak to someone about it! Fed up waiting now x

United Kingdom

Wednesday, February 22nd 2012, 10:26pm

I forget whats your appointment date again? I hope you dont hun it was a killer hearing that today after being told March/April :-( xx

4 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

4 guests