You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "daisym" started this thread

Reg: Jun 12th 2008

Children: one daughter 11months

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 3:51pm

Oh my God it's twins!!

hi everyone. I found out yesterday in my 6 week and 1 day scan that i am having twins!!! I already have a one year old daughter, and of course when they put two embryos in i knew there was a chance....but now i am petrified. Seriously worried about how i am going to cope with three under two. I know i will manage but i am still scared. Anyones advice, thoughts would be very welcome xx
Also anyone who has had twins please let me know how the pregnancy and birth was please!!! xx

Mavis

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 15th 2008

What's Up?
I need sleep!

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 4:03pm

Hi Daisy,
Congratulations!!!
My twins are 7 weeks old now, and I have managed by getting as many family members and friends to help as possible! That's a great thing about twins - if you have one baby people might expect you to cope (even though it must be really really hard!). But if you have two babies, everyone expects it to be very hard and are more willing to help.
My pregnancy was a little rocky - I had a few scares. But the birth was fab - my girls were delivered at just over 38 weeks by elective c-section. I found I was far more mobile post-section than I was with the pregnancy bump.
I hope that helps, and congratulations again,
M
x

My Diary
10 years, 5 cycles, and 3 beautiful children.
My family is complete :heart: :heart: :heart:

Indiechick

Superstar

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 5:58pm

Huge Congratulations Twins are great!!!! I can imagine that it's a little daunting for you but I'm sure you will cope, we all do! Unfortunatly I don't have family near and so make a nusiance of myself at clubs and groups. My pregnancy was pretty smooth and like Mavis I carried mine till 38 weeks!

ingers crossed you'll get a smooth ride! x

3rd IUI - 08/08/08 - tested 22/08/08 BFP :D
Scan 09/09/08 - 2 [zx076] [zx076] TWINS!
2 beautiful boys born 16/04/09

MacMummy

Superstar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 7:56pm

Congratulations Hun & welcome to the world of twinnies!!

I have to honestly say that I have found twin Motherhood to be fine so far! You quickly work out what works for you & your babies and just go for it, flexibility is the key!

I had a completely trouble free pregnancy(I adored being pregnant) until I got pre-eclampsia at 36.5 weeks, both girls were delivered via c section and did not require any time in special care. I found the whole c-section thing to be very easy and almost pain free, I only took pain killers for a few days afterwards.

Wishing you a trouble free time x

:girl: :girl:

twin girls

Reg: Sep 26th 2009

Children: Herts&Essex

Friday, March 19th 2010, 9:09am

Daisy - That is fantastic news, I know you will cope :hugs:
Jo
IVF Sept/Oct 2009 - BFP but then chemical pregnancy :bawl:

IVF Jan/Feb 2010 - :BFP: twins bab11 bab11

Reg: Jul 27th 2008

Children: IVF/ICSI miracle born 06 Jan 2010

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 4:19pm

Hi Daisey and congratulations.

A lady in a baby group i go to had twins the same day my little girl was born and also has a 2 yr old (3 wee boys), she is coping v well and says she has even surprised herself as im sure you will as well

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

1st IVF Apr 09 :BFP: bab21

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests