You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Happy Christine" started this thread

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 1:30pm

Advice needed

Hi Adam is now 7 weeks old and he had dropped himself to five feeds a day. He sometimes was going 5hrs during day between feeds. He has been getting more and more aggitated and I was wondering if I should put him back to 4hrly feeds. He is taking between 5-6ozs when being fed but I feel he is getting too hungry between. We make up 6ozs but he only takes that periodically. How often is too often to feed him? I'm losing the confidence that I had and am now wondering if what I'm doing is right. Any advice would be a help. Thanks

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Turkey

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: 1 boy, 1 girl

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 1:44pm

Hi Christine

I've actually just started feeding my LO 3 hourly during the day,he still only takes 5oz and is 9 weeks old today but he is sleeping for anything between 9-12 hours during the night so i like to make sure he has enough in him during the day with him sleeping so long at night. We did start making up 6oz bottles but he rarely takes that much,what i do is make an extra bottle and leave it in fridge so that if he does need an extra ounce or so i can quickly make it up for him without using a full bottle.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bride2Be" (Mar 22nd 2010, 1:46pm)

• "Happy Christine" started this thread

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 2:00pm

B2B thanks for the advice it is much appreciated. As I said I feel as though I don't know what I'm doing any more. I did think we were getting there but then this. I will try for the next few days and see how it goes. Thanks again.

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Turkey

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: 1 boy, 1 girl

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 5:17pm

Christine i am sure your doing a great job hun. LO will soon let you know when he is hungry. You could always phone your HV for advice or just a chat if you feel you could do with it too x

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE