You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "frankie1" started this thread

Reg: Aug 8th 2007

Monday, June 21st 2010, 5:42pm

Triple Buggy

Hi

Has anyone stuggled getting a triple buggy? Im looking for one at the moment but theyy are so expensive. Is there any ones that people would reccommend? I dont think im going to buy the one where they all sit a row because they seem to be really wide (i cant get my double redkite buggy through most doors as it is!) Does anyone have the one in aline which is good and do u get it through any shops? Thanks x
Timed bd - 75iu fostimen and pregnil TWINS born May 09
Fostimin inj ---BFP Baby girl born Dec 10

Natural BFP March 12

Mavis

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 15th 2008

What's Up?
I need sleep!

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 10:14pm

Hi Frankie,
What a fab problem to have!
The only triples I've seen have been side by side (apart from one tandem one on ebay, and it looked absolutely maassssive).

I would have thought that either way, a triple buggy would not be very useful - the tandem one would be difficult to turn and get up and down curbs, and the side-by-side ones would not fit anywhere.

Would you consider using a baby carrier (e.g. sling) for your new addition and pushing your twins in their existing buggy? One of my twins absolutely loves being in her carrier, always has done. So for long walks, I end up carrying her while pushing her sister in the double buggy. It actually isn't too bad. Just a thought!

M
x

My Diary
10 years, 5 cycles, and 3 beautiful children.
My family is complete :heart: :heart: :heart: