You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Flic

• "Flic" started this thread
  • Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, June 23rd 2010, 11:23am

Rash

Hiya,

O has come up with a bit of a rash. Its on her chest a bit and a bit on the side of her face. Also where the top of her nappy fastens.

Do you think its just a bit of heat rash?? Its not bothering her or anything. Just a bit raised and bumpy.

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Reg: Dec 20th 2009

Children: Hayden -7/08/05 and Cerys 31/01/11

Wednesday, June 23rd 2010, 11:51am

Hiya

DS had a lot of rashes in his first year, it could very well be heat rash its pretty warm, sometimes they get viral rashes which can present like that.....
Im sure its nothing to worry about especially if its not bothering her, of course get it checked out if its worrying you.

NYH X X

ME - 31-PCO DH -32-All fine
DS- 07-08-05 (NATURALLY) DD-31/1/11-(CLOMID 1ST CYCLE) Natural :BFP: 6/10/2014

[/url

babydust TO ALL X XX X

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 23rd 2010, 12:08pm

Hi Flic

More than likely it's just heat rash or an irritation of some sort. To be on the safe side just do the 'glass test' (if it doesn't fade under pressure you need to get it checked out).

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Flic

• Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, June 23rd 2010, 12:13pm

Hiya, its not men. When you press it they do fade. I'm not worried (as such) . Think I just needed a bit of reassurance that it is heat rash. The bit on her face has gone now so I think it must be.

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 23rd 2010, 12:15pm

That's good. I think I've got it on my mind because we were told at playgroup this morning that one of the babies who was there last week was admitted with it over the weekend.

Just strip her off and let her go au natural for a while!

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Flic

• Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, June 23rd 2010, 12:23pm

It strange cos the thought did flash through my head and I pressed it straight away to see if it went away (and it did!)

I've got her in a sleeveless dress and shorts today but I think I will probably strip her off for a bit.

She's had a bath this morning with Daddy which cooled her down (she not has curly hair again, quite funny on a baby!!)

I'm tempted to go out and buy a paddling pool to sit in with her!

Reg: Jul 3rd 2008

Children: 2 beautiful twin daughters :)

Wednesday, June 23rd 2010, 4:40pm

Hiya Flic,

One of my little ladies had exactly the same over the weekend, it turned out to be heat rash and it's been so much better since. I am just trying to keep her as cool as possible and not overdress her which I think I do quite a lot!!

Moonshine

Flic

• Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, June 23rd 2010, 4:54pm

I've had O stripped off today and she's now asleep. Its cooler today too which is good.

mrsjasper

Megastar

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Wednesday, June 23rd 2010, 8:31pm

DD2 had one the other day. It was either heat rash or she scraped her tummy on the flags outside crawling around in just a nappy (and suncream obviously). Anyway it passed and she is fine.

This is good for reasurring you (or for reminding you when to seek help) if you suspect meningitis http://www.meningitis-trust.org/Signs-Symptoms.html (Not FZ endorsed)