You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jo101

Star

• "Jo101" started this thread

Reg: Mar 18th 2008

Children: None yet

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 1:51pm

Baby Keepsake Book

I would like to buy a keep sake journal for when baby arrives. I was looking at some on the net and they are a bit cheesy. Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
Jo

2nd IVF :BFP:

Duffymoon

Megastar

Reg: Jun 11th 2007

Children: Boy/girl twins born 2010

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 4:03pm

Hi Jo

How are you?! I don't know if this is the sort of thing you're after but I think it's one of the best presents we received for the twins and has kept me very busy filling it in! if you go to this link, you'll see lots of ideas for what to put in over the years and it's something you can pass on to your child to carry on too.

LIFE STORY

If you want something smaller, I got a couple of the more traditional baby books from John Lewis which have pages for all the essential info for baby's first year together with spaces for pics and stuff. I got someone this for a present too JOHN LEWIS - LITTLE MOMENTS GIFT which i thought was a neat and simple way of storing those memorable moments.

Hope this helps.

xx

4 x ICSI BFN
5th time :BFP:
:boy: :girl:

Reg: Dec 27th 2008

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 9:39pm

It might not be your cup of tea, but I've just been given a book by a friend.... its called My Baby Book and its based on the childrens story book Guess How Much I Love You. Apparently they looked everywhere for a decent keepsake book and in the end got this one online - Amazon I think. I love it and can't wait to start filling it in. : D

ICSI Dec 08 & June 09 BFN, ICSI Dec 09 :BFP: Our miracle son born 1st Oct 2010

Jo101

Star

• "Jo101" started this thread

Reg: Mar 18th 2008

Children: None yet

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 5:46am

Thanks girls some fab ideas.
Good to see you back on the forum Duffy, I am good, almost 37 weeks now so not too long to go!! It is all very exciting.

Duffy I love the big one but wonder would I be disciplined enough to fill it in!! The John Lewis one looks very compact so that could be a goer I think.
Claire I like the one you suggested too....
Oh decisions, decisions....

Jo xx

2nd IVF :BFP:

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 2nd 2008

Children: One beautiful little boy born 31/07/09, One beautiful little girl born 25/02/11

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 6:51am

Hi,
For Charlie I've got a Humphrey's corner Baby record book that my mum gave me and I've also written a journal of his first year. I found a lovely red diary with a ribbon in rymans and have written in it every Friday (he was born on a Friday) recording what we've done each week, who he's met, what he ate, how much he weighed etc. I've left space for pics too. It makes my DH cry when he reads it. I've loved writing it and hope C enjoys reading it when he's older. I've got to do the same with the 2nd as well. Good luck xxx

ICSI #1 BFP MAY'08 ;( MC @ 8 WKS

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE