You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jasper

• "Jasper" started this thread

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: A boy and girl - ICSI and a natural miracle!

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 26th 2010, 11:21am

Do supermarkets exchange nappies???

I was super organised before the arrival of my LO and bought loads of nappies. Everyone told me not to buy too many size 1's so I didn't, but I seem to have bought too many size 2's! Thankfully LO is growing really well and I am left with loads of packets of unopened size 2 nappies. I have heard that supermarkets will exchange them for a larger size, does anyone know if this is true? If not, my friends that are due in the next few months will be receiving a very practical gift rather than a baby otfit that they may not like!!!! :snigger:

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Tuesday, October 26th 2010, 12:53pm

I used to work in customer services and if the packs are unopened and in the original condition my guidelines were I could exchange them for good to the value in store if there was no receipt or give a refund if there was a receipt. However, if you have not got the receipt and the nappies have gone down in value or had been discontinued then all I could offer as exchange is the price the item scans for.

Does that make sense? If I were you I'd give it a go, good luck.

xxx

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Tuesday, October 26th 2010, 1:51pm

hi,

i done the same and bought loads at the asda baby event and now Tj is too big for them i had 3 unopened boxes, i didnt think the supermarket would change then so i just sold them to a friend.
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Tuesday, October 26th 2010, 3:17pm

I remember reading a while ago that Poppit took a load of nappies back and got them changed so some shops obviously do change them.

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 26th 2010, 3:55pm

I'll give it a try tomorrow. I have some from Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys so I'll let you know the results!

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 22nd 2008

Children: 2 Beautiful Babies. One of Each!

Tuesday, October 26th 2010, 7:15pm

my local tesco's take back nappies, i just said that the grandparents meant well but got the wrong size, no fuss and exchanged for the next size x
bab15 bab16 Sa-Leanne xx

Turkey

Children: 1 boy, 1 girl

Tuesday, October 26th 2010, 7:27pm

Both Asda & Tesco here have let me change nappies for different sizes, and Asda actually let me swap Huggies for Pampers as I found Huggies to be no good with my wee boy he always piddled thru them lol,didn't have the receipt for them either.

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Tuesday, November 16th 2010, 5:55pm

Just thought I would let you know that ASDA, Tesco and Sainsbury have all let me exchange nappies. At ASDA I exchanged them for a couple of tubs of formula rather than nappies.

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)