You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "zacfizzgrizz" started this thread

Reg: Aug 9th 2008

Saturday, December 11th 2010, 6:06pm

Changing bag and Stokke Xplory

I have a Stokke Xplory and need a new changing bag, i dont like the official one as it is not large enough. Does anyone with a Stokke have any recommendations of a bag that will work with the Stokke.

Thank you

Dodo

Reg: Nov 18th 2010

Children: Daughter aged 3

Saturday, December 11th 2010, 7:37pm

Hi there - I had the official one and it was a real pain! Got the city chic skip hop now which sits perfectly on the handle
Wish I had got it sooner
Good luck on your hunt
Dodo

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Saturday, December 11th 2010, 7:42pm

Hiya,

A lot of places now reccommend that you don't hang changing bags on the handles of prams/pushchairs in case it tips the chair up. They reccommend that you use the underneath bit instead.

I just use a big handbag. Much more room than any changing bag I've found and with bottle warmers too its perfect.

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

• "zacfizzgrizz" started this thread

Reg: Aug 9th 2008

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 4:58pm

Thank you for replies. Dodo, does the bag you mentioned actually sit on the Stokke handle or does it have some sort of clip to attatch it, i have looked at it on web and it looks very nice, but maybe a little expensive for me unless it will be the perfect bag.

Dodo

Reg: Nov 18th 2010

Children: Daughter aged 3

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 12:50am

It has a couple of clips to hang it off the handle and it is the perfect width of the oval. I bought mine whilst in toronto and it was a real treat but I have to say it is amazing and I wish I had had it from the start! You should see if there is a local stockist so you can have a look but I love mine and still use it everyday and it wears so well as waterproof.
Good luck