You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Geordie" started this thread

Reg: May 12th 2007

Saturday, April 9th 2011, 5:33pm

Footmuffs for Mountainbuggy Duo?

Hiya

Does anyone have a Mountainbuggy Duo or Double Buggy and if so can anyone recommend a universal footmuff/buggy snuggle that will fit a mountainbuggy Duo?

I've looked at the Mountainbuggy sleeping bags but they are sooooo expensive and look rather large for my littleones. They're still in the Carrycot attachment at the moment but they're starting to move about and bat one another now [zx127] and I end up putting a rolled up blanket between them so i might try the stroller seats but need something cosy for them to go in to.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Many thanks xx

IUI-Mar07 / IVF-Jul07 / FET-Jan08 / IVF-May09 - ALL BFN
IVF-Jun10 - :BFP:

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 9:12pm

Hi Geordie

I've not got a Mountainbuggy Duo but I've had a look at them online and they don't seem much different seat wise from my Phil & Teds. I ended up getting a buggy snuggle for my DD1, it's much nicer and cheaper than the sleeping bags that you can get. They hook on over the back of the pushchair and tie on, the straps come through slits that then velcro together so they fit very well, the top also comes off completely so the bottom can be used as a liner in summer.

xxx

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE