You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "YummayMummay" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "YummayMummay" started this thread

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 4:23pm

Weaning at 15 weeks

Hey all im new here!

Hope everyone is ok.

Just come for advice really.

I had my son 15 weeks ago on Tuesday. I was just wondering I have started weaning my son on baby rice and rusks. Hes on 8oz of milk every 2 hours so this is my reason for weaning him early, he showed all the signs that he was ready for weaning, he is currently on hungry baby milk.

I was just wondering if I was doing this right,

I give him 8oz of his milk and then a full bowl of baby rice.

Is this correct?

I also know about hte goverment guidelines, but my son is greedy and he has started weaning since 14 weeks old, and I do not need a lecture about how itll effect hs health and allergys, I know this may come across as rude but I have posted on other sites and all what they kep saying was 6 months on wards blah blah blah.

Many thanks x

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 5:39pm

Hi

As you are weaning your baby before the guidelines suggest that you should I think it would be appropriate for you to approach your health visitor with any questions you have, rather than for any of us to try and advise you. I am sure that she will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE