You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jasper

• "Jasper" started this thread

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: A boy and girl - ICSI and a natural miracle!

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 2:21pm

Something really strange happened this morning

Last night when I got in to bed one of my nipples felt wet, I didn't really think too much of it. DH and I jut had a laugh about the days when I was BF and there was milk everywhere!!!

Well, this morning, I noticed that one of my nipples looked wet, so I squeeezed it and to my surprise somethng came out! It looked like the colostrum, so what did I do???? I tried the other side and the same thing happened. I gave up BF 8 months ago, is this normal??? ?(

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 31st 2010

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 3:45pm

Have you done a pregnancy test? My friend started with this very very early on in the pregnancy of her second child. xfingers
Egg Donor @ MFS
EC 1/12/10 -13 eggs (7 for me)
ET 4/12/10
Me :BFN: Recipient :BFP:

Lister- IVF June 2011 :BFN:

FET Aug 2011 :BFN:

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 5:27pm

I had this for a good couple of years after I finished breastfeeding. It only came out when I squeezed the nipple to see if it was still doing it. :innocent:

Don't worry about it

Rene

Lone wolf

South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 5:35pm

Yep - it is quite normal. I stopped BF a bit over a year ago and each time AF is due I feel as though I am "full" and I can easily squeeze out a few ml of liquid that looks very much like colostrum. Also, a friend of mine BF her baby for 4 months and 4 years later was astonished when she had a wet spot on her bra and could sqeeze out a few drops. No she was not pregnant. I think our boobs have just realised that they can do more than just look pretty and they want to remind us of this...lol - very unscientific, I know.

Oh, and when I was 6 my cousin was born - my mother lactated and would get a let-down each time the baby cried and she had not breast-fed in 6years...

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!

Jasper

• "Jasper" started this thread

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: A boy and girl - ICSI and a natural miracle!

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 5:25pm

Thank you for reassuring me that I am normal!!! It was just quite a shock after so long!!!

I wasn't worried about it being a pg sympton as I'm only about 7 dpo and it would be a miracle!!! But miracles do happen!!! :)

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)