You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GemH

Star

• "GemH" started this thread

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Monday, June 6th 2011, 12:32pm

The guilt. Oh the guilt!!

Hi All

Dont know if many of you know my situation but I am now a single parent who works full time. I have been back at work since George was 5 months old admittedly I worked 4 days a week then but he has never been clingy, has always been very sociable and waved me off quite happily when I left 99.9% of the time. However, over the past 4-6 weeks he has got worse and worse when I drop him off to the extent that he was crying soo hard this morning he couldnt breathe. Nothing has changed, hes still sleeping fine, he does requested cuddles and kisses a little more than usual but thats it. What Im looking for I suppose is reassurance. Is this an age thing? Maybe as he realises more what going on?! Has anyone elses got experience of this? I hate to see him so upset and the guilt is killing me!!

x

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "GemH" (Jun 6th 2011, 12:34pm)

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, June 6th 2011, 12:49pm

I only drop my LO off for half a day and she's never been bogeyed but she's recently become clingy too, with crying an making me feel terrible when I go to work.

Sorry I've got no advice :sadface:

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Ginger74

Superstar

Germany

Reg: Aug 7th 2008

Children: It's a girl!

Monday, June 6th 2011, 1:37pm

I am sorry GemH, I can't help as DD is still at home but oh I can imagine (AND GUILT, I have to say, I think it is just part of the motherhood!) and seriously not looking forward to it... It can be age, kids are really changing at 2-3 years old, many hugs to you, surely there are ladies who will give you good advice, I just hope it will get better :hugs:

Feb 09 God's Miracle - Natural BFP.
Sept 09 Thanks to God - Scrumptious baby girl is here. Please grow healthy and happy.

GemH

Star

• "GemH" started this thread

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 8:30am

Thanks Ladies! Unfortunately it was another screaming fit again this morning, I just feel so so sorry for him that hes so sad :(

The guilt is another part of motherhood Im afraid, its all just one learning experience after the other. I just wish I could make it better for him but I have to work, mores the pity!!

Dont worry about not having any advice Flic sometimes it nice just to know youre not alone!! Hoping its a phase! x

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests