You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Hopeful86" started this thread

Reg: Aug 19th 2011

Children: Primary infertility, no children of own just friends with children

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 2:53am

PCOS insulin resistants

Hello,

I have insulin resistance. I am taking metaformin.

I been working out for about 45 minutes a day. I only drink hot/warm tea with a little sugar for caffenine. I have cut out most sweets and carbs.

Typically, I eat granola/berries or eggs/meat in the morning followed by a mid morning snack such as popcorn workout than for lunch I have non hormonal meat with veggies and for dinner pretty much the same. Sometimes I have fruit bar or fruit juice with lots of pulp .

Is there anything else I can do other than change diet and conventional drugs? My cycle still is not regular but better after three months of metaformin. :?:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hopeful86" (Aug 22nd 2011, 2:55am)

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 7:37am

Hey,

Have you checked out the healthy eating section?

There's a lot of people losing weight with PCOS. There's some great advice and information there.

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE