You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Newly Wed" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 22nd 2008

Children: Beautiful twin daughters and two grown up stepdaughters

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 4:02pm

Clean food for plane journey

My twinkles won't eat sandwiches so I am looking for ideas for clean food to take on the plane. We are taking a short trip to Portugal next weekend and our flights both ways are over their usual meal times. I don't want to feed them junk and the pitta bread that I used to chuck at them in these situations no longer does the trick!
Newly Wed

ICSI December 2008 - chemical pregnancy
ICSI May 2009 - BFN
FET September 2009 - BFP
Beautiful twin girls born 30 April 2010

GemH

Star

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 4:33pm

Pitta bread and humous, bread sticks, cucumber or carrot sticks, yoghuts and raisins worked too and apple (took him ages so a good distraction!) used to tied G over but Im not sure how long a flight to Portugal is? x

mrsjasper

Megastar

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 8:12pm

Almost anything made by organix. Those little packets of dried apricots and dried pineapple work well with my two. I must add that there is very little food that my little one can't make a mess with almost anything :happy: but we've never had a problem with the airlines complaining! IMO there's no harm in a treat that you wouldn't normally give them if it means the difference between them being quiet and you tearing your hair out.