You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "hopeful h" started this thread

Reg: Feb 9th 2010

Children: 1 perfect boy born after icsi tx

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 8:56pm

All of a sudden HATING bathtime

Hi all, as the title suggests, DS has gone from adoring his bath every night to being absolutely distraught the minute he's put in it.

Until now he normally spends 10-15 minutes every night playing and splashing and is reluctant to get out. Since Saturday night he has been howling when we've put him in. I don't know if it's related but on Friday night he was still in the bath when I pulled the plug out and he cried a little, normally DH empties the bath and tidies up after I've got DS out but he wasn't home so I done it myself. I know it's not a major problem and I'm thinking of cutting it out for a night or two and trying again but it's just that I like the routine of it all and I think it's good for DS to know what's coming next ie bath, pj's, bottle then bed. Anyone have any experience or advice, many thanks.

FET JAN 2012 - 2 embies :BFN:
2 still on ice for another day xfingers

My Diary

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 9:02pm

We went through that with DD1, for us it only lasted a week or so and I kept to our normal routine all the way through it. She has had the odd night since when she protests but nothing major.

I hope it's just a phase and he soon loves bath time.

Good luck!

xxx

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

Grace

Princess of the Universe

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 29th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful little son conceived through ICSI and one equally beautiful little boy concieved naturally!

What's Up?
Oh god I've got Puppies!

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 7:53pm

It could be he was frightened by the plug being pulled and it's spooked him and he's associating bathtime with that feeling, try getting in the bath with him for a week it'll make him feel more secure and once he's got over the scare he should go back to normal.

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 7:57pm

Hi honey, we had the same with DD, she absolutely loved them and then, when she was about a year, shorted hating them, screamed when she went in, didn't play at all etc. it onl lasted a few weeks and then she was back to loving them. Hope is doesn't take too long xxxxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012 : D
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN
4th FET - Sept 18 - BFP but Ectopic MTX 7+4

DUSKY'S FET DIARY