You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "mel10" started this thread

Reg: Mar 16th 2008

Children: CARE Notts

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 12:57pm

Aptimil comfort but too thick for teat? What teat is a good one?

Hello,
am starting son (4 weeks) on aptimil comfort but am finding it too thick to be sucked through a size 2 aven teat. Would it be ok to use a size 3 at 4weeks old or would you recomment another bottle such as dr brown?

ThanksXXX.

United Kingdom

Reg: May 13th 2009

Children: One gorgeous little boy called Daniel

Saturday, December 24th 2011, 12:09am

Hi, I used Cow & Gate Comfort milk and had no problems with it feeding through a Tommee Tippee bottle with a number 1 or 2 teat on it. Wouldn't have expected it to not work with a number 2 on but Avent must be smaller.

You could try a different bottle such as Dr Brown's because I am presuming that you have swapped to Comfort milk due to colic. I used the Tommee Tippee anti-colic bottles although not sure if they worked or not but I would have done anything that remotely helped. I wouldn't recommend the Tommee Tippee anti-colic bottles though as they kept breaking although their normal ones were ok.

Hope you get sorted soon xx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests