You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Sunday, October 6th 2013, 9:47am

Hi all

Sasha glad DS's cough is getting better.

Louise, sorry to hear your DS is unwell, hope he's ok

EE my DD has 2 teeth and I get bitten daily! Unfortunately my DD thinks it's really funny to bite me then laugh at me when I pull her off, rather like Caraz's DD! Caraz, how long did that phase last?! It took my DD a little while to get used to the gro bags, as she was in blankets until 3 months, but now she loves them. Jo Jo Maman Bebe do a lovely fleecy onesie thing that is 2.5 tog like a gro bag but is an all in one suit, might be good for wriggly babies who might get tangled in a gro bag? I am coveting a lot in their new catalogue I have to say, however no can do on SMP!

Hi Bee and congratulations! Hope your scar feels better soon.

Caraz, sounds like you had a fab holiday!

Moogle, sounds like you made the right decision work wise, I moan enough about a 45 minute commute into London each day! Your job sounds really interesting. I'm a chartered accountant working in an audit firm (sorry I'm sure any of you that get audited will hate me!) . Dullity dull and I really don't want to go back to work but have to for financial reasons.

Hi everyone else I'm sorry I can't see any further back. :hi:

AFM as I said above my DD keeps biting me at the moment, it is SO painful. She thinks it's the funniest game ever and I don't know what to do about it. It's making me want to stop BF but I really don't want to stop if you see what I mean. She's dropped another feed now so is only having about 3-4 feeds a day, my boobs haven't caught up yet with the lower demand and they are engorging so badly, I look like Jordan. For those of you who BF before how did you cope with this? Did you express a little bit off to relieve the pressure? I don't want to express too much or I'll just make more milk!

I went on a baby first aid course yesterday, really useful, but quite scary! Glad I've been though.

Off to see progress on our house today (we're having a loft conversion and a new kitchen), hoping to move back home next week. Off to a friend's for Sunday lunch today to give the in-laws a break from us. Have a lovely Sunday everyone xxx :xxx3:
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Net" (Oct 6th 2013, 9:49am)

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Sunday, October 6th 2013, 9:33pm

Welcome Johnston : D Hope you find the site as valuable as all of us here. What is your history?

Net your description of your nipples getting bitten just makes me want to hide mine forever :snigger:

Louise hope your DS is on the mend soon hun xx

I'm just settling down to watch strictly as the house is all quiet and I've everything sorted for school run in the morning. Now me time :D
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Reg: Jul 21st 2009

Children: 2 angels watching over us & our precious DD Scarlett Leigh <3

Monday, October 7th 2013, 1:40pm

:hi: all ... and :hi: Bee, of course I remember you!
And you've already had baby no.2 now, wow time is flying this year!

Can't believe its nearly christmas and my baby girls 1st birthday 8| (8 o)

I am settling into work unbelievably well actually... enjoying the time to be me and not just "a mother" i think?
Does that sound horrible? :-(

Scarlett is doing really well in nursery and coming on leaps and bounds too - although she is shattered come 6pm and off to bed she goes ;) :sleeping:
I think... (and really hope) .... that this next week we might have her 1st tooth!! I got mine at 9 months, and she will be 9 months next monday.. and its there, peeping at me just under the surface of her gum :thumbsup: come on toothy, we've been teething since 3 months old for christs sake pmsl

As for her weight and clothes etc... She is a skinny rake! She only weighs 18lb (was 8lb2oz born) .... but she is in 12-18 month pants now and 9-12 month tops 8| :rollseyes: Tall like mummy & daddy... 5'9" and 6'0" ;)

As for sleeping clothes ... She has a short sleeved vest, a full baby grow or pyjama's and then a sleeping bag as well... about 2.5 tog i think? it feels quite thick? temp is usually between 20 & 23 in her room... but we find she sleeps better if she is warmer! Like me ::P

Hope you are all well, just popped on in my lunch, will try again tomorrow! :thumbsup:
Oh and my only struggles at the moment are coping as a literally single mummy, as my OH (for now) works away most weeks so its all down to me to take her to nursery, go to work, pick her up, entertain her, bath her, feed her and put her to bed and get her up again :-( getting me down xx
Lots of heartbreaking history incl 2 losses :-(

April 12 - IVF - :BFP:

Sept/Oct 18 - ICSI

OHSS ;(

4 embies in the freezer :rollseyes:

Net

Monday, October 7th 2013, 9:40pm

Me again

Amy that must be tough, I'm very lucky in that DH works from home so if I need to give him DD for a few minutes it's no problem. Glad to hear Scarlett's doing so well.

Heather, she bit me again today so hard I screamed!

I forgot to say ladies DD got referred to Great Ormond Street for her birth mark. The paediatrician said we should go and see the guru of vascular birth marks to check it out. She's also got to have an ultra sound to rule out any internal birth marks bless her. Glad we have been referred to the 'best' and hopefully all will be well.

Hello everyone else xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Caraz

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 14th 2009

Children: one beautiful, amazing daughter

Monday, October 7th 2013, 10:49pm

Ooh Net sorry to hear you got bitten again! DD did bite a few times but never very hard. All I could suggest is just taking her straight off the breast and not feeding again for a while - they are supposed to figure out that biting means no food! The other thing someone told me was to stop feeding if they weren't that interested - if you keep on trying, and they just get bored, distracted etc they are far more likely to bite. The giggling thing DD did was always after she had fed as much as she wanted (only a couple of minutes by that stage), and was just playing around - I soon learnt to remove temptation. It was the slightly evil grin as she gently held the nipple in her mouth and giggled while looking straight at me, that always made me laugh :)

This page has some helpful info When Baby Bites
Caraz

TTC since Oct 2007 (me 36, dh 41 at the start)
IVF March 2010 :BFP: MC @ 14 weeks; IVF Nov 2010 :BFN:; FET May 2011 :BFN:; ICSI September 2011 :BFP:!!!

Its a bab19 !

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Net (08.10.2013)

Net

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 7:27am

Thanks Caraz, my DD also does that evil look!! I have now stopped trying to feed her so much, definitely a period of adjustment for me, she's no longer my little baby feeding all the time! She only bites when she's not hungry/ interested so I think you are spot on. My HV told me she doesn't nee her night feed so need to think about sleep training to get her through the night. When did your DD stop her night feed?

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 1:04pm

Hi ladies, i've tried to catch up with all the posts but cant remember who said what, memory like a sieve just now!!!

I am not looking forward to those days when Isla has cut teeth and is still on the boob!! Ouchy!!

We had a fab time at Center Parcs and on the whole Isla was a wee star :thumbsup: She enjoyed swimming and looked adorable in her teeny wee costume. I'm able to type this cos she is currently napping :clap in her moses basket, it's a miracle!! Off to baby clinic to get weighed when she wakes up.

Lots of love to you all.

blowkiss xxx

Caraz

United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 1:29pm

The overnight/early morning feed had gone by 5.5 months, but she still had a dream feed at around 10.30pm. We moved her into her own room at 6.5 months, dropping the dream feed at the same time, as we were having to wake her up to feed her. After the first three nights, when she woke at random times once or twice, she slept right through from 7.30 - 7.30/8 ish. We've been very lucky that she was always a good sleeper, we've never had to do any sleep training - just as well as I won't leave her to cry, so not sure what we would have done!! Moving her to her own room really helped, as we were definitely disturbing her a bit. She slept better after we detached the bedside cot from our bed and made it a standalone (at around 4.5 months), and then even better once into her own room. They vary so much though - two of my friends who ebf were still doing overnight feeds approaching a year old.

DD's really snotty and dribbly this morning, and a bit more cranky than normal, I'm wondering if there is another tooth on the way. She won't let me look these days, clamps her mouth shut! We'll just have to wait and see - if I can get her laughing I can sometimes take a quick peek :)
Caraz

IVF March 2010 :BFP: MC @ 14 weeks; IVF Nov 2010 :BFN:; FET May 2011 :BFN:; ICSI September 2011 :BFP:!!!

Its a bab19 !

sasha146

Reg: Aug 13th 2011

What's Up?
Adoption assessment complete

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 9:56am

Hi girls

Hope your all well

Wasn't sure if I should post this here or start a new post but thought I'd ask here first, since the start of sept I've had 2 urine infections and cystitis twice, I've had two lots of antibiotics and the symptoms go away but come back a few days later, I've woke up this morning and I'm pretty sure I'm on my way to a third infection, the first time I had lower back and tummy pain and going to the toilet lots but needing to go if that makes, then since then it's just been burning when I pee, but last few days I seem to have more discharge than normal (tmi sorry) I'll go back to dr tomor but not sure if there's more to it than just a urine infection if it even is a urine. Infection, any advice much appreciated

X
ME 30 DH 37

ICSI Oct 11 :BFP
bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

What's Up?

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 5:01pm

Sorry Sasha can't help but hope doc can help. Push for more tests re kidneys as you shouldn't have this many. Only advice I know a friend who suffers a lot from UTI is to drink LOADS of water.

RG glad you had such a lovely time at centre parcs and that Isla was so good for you xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

sasha146

What's Up?

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 8:14pm

Thanks heather, I think that's my main issue I either don't drink enough which I know I don't but when I do it's fizzy juice, I just seem to forget to drink, wish I could say the same about eating lol

Well the dr wouldn't give me another antibiotic until my urine has been tested at the lab so hopefully will get some answers tomor, have such a weird uncomfortable pain in my legs almost like flu like symptoms is this normal with a urine infection? The receptionist at the dr said anywhere can hurt, I felt like screaming that that didn't really answer my question, never mind

Sorry for the little rant

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Reg: Feb 26th 2010

Children: A beautiful son

Friday, October 11th 2013, 9:27am

Hi girls,

Sasha, sorry about your infection, urine pains can be really debilitating. Hopefully they'll get you some answers today. I am a huge believer in drinking water (not that I remember to drink loads myself) but I do always feel better when I drink 2-3 litres a day. It is tough though, why don't you get some sports bottles, maybe the 750 ml ones then as long as you're drinking 2 of them each day you'll be mostly there? x

Rally, great to hear you had a good time as Centre parcs, I'm keen to take R swimming we have swimming pants and nappies to 'double bag' :chortle but I'm a little worried about the temperature in the Olympia. Looking forward to meeting up Monday x

Caraz, interesting reading about your sleep and feed experience. I liked the idea of those cots that fit to the side of our bed but our room really isn't big enough. Your LO not letting you look at her teeth made me smile, she sounds quite the inure pendant little lady x

Amyeliz, I have R in a vest, sleep suit and his 2.5 Gro bag, it's 18 degrees now in our room at night but he seems to sleep well. I'm like you mostly cold and like to keep snugly warm, I still can't figure out of R is the same or a hottie like his Dad!?

As for R and me, we're good. R has been feeding a lot less over the last 2 days leaving me quite engorged, and leaking through my pads at night! He seems happy enough though, currently kicking away and giggling at his Lamaze horse Trotter. I went to my first baby group yesterday, it turned out to be a toddler group, so maybe not for us but the parents were a really nice bunch. There is another one on Tuesdays so I'll give that a go next week.

Love to everyone xxx

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Friday, October 11th 2013, 11:22pm

Hi everyone, hope you're all well, and babas too of course : D

Sasha, hope you got your results today and you can get shot of that infection soon, it sounds awful and it's nae use being poorly when you've a LO to chase after! x
EE, the pool we take K to is quite cool, more so than I would like for a baby, so I put her in one of the all-in-one sunsuits and she seems comfortable enough x
Sounds like you had a fab wee trip Rally, good to hear Isla was on her bestest behaviour :) Those big smiles coming thick and fast now? x
Caraz, was it you who said you'd just been in Ardnamurchan? I absolutely love it there too, the scenery is breathtaking x
Heather, how are all your girlies doing? x
Net, glad you got the referral for DD's birthmark, hope the appointment comes around soon and you get some reassurance x
That sounds tough Amy with your DH being away, it's not easy doing it all on your own. My DH was working away from home for the first 9 months of DS's life, so that was an incredibly steep learning curve. Maybe that's why I've found DD much easier in many ways, I know I've got that extra pair of hands to help out every night now! x
Hello Bee! Lovely to have you here : D Hope your gorgeous boys are being good to you x

We had the health visitor round yesterday to do the weaning talk and all that, and to finally have K weighed again. I was a bit surprised to find out she's only 11lb3oz, as I really thought she'd be about 12lb by now. So she's dropped from the 9th to the 2nd centile and they're going to come out and weigh her again over the next couple of weeks. The HV said she's not concerned as K looks healthy enough - she has wee chubby cheeks, arms and legs, and is sleeping through 10 hours or so through the night without a feed... but I'm feeling a bit crap about it to be honest, like I'm not providing for her properly :( I wouldn't be averse to giving her a wee bottle of formula once a day or whatever, but she still fights and fights the bottle. Not sure what else to do, except maybe try weaning her onto solids early, but I'd rather not do that if I can help it. Anyone else's LOs dropped a centile? Am I worrying over nothing really? :rollseyes:

Love to all xxx

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

Net

Saturday, October 12th 2013, 1:06am

Hey all

It's 1 am so I'm gonna be quick but Moogle I just wanted to say please try not to worry. My DD fell three centiles from 25 th to 0.4 th now she's back to 2nd which she's been tracking for a while now. She was only 13 lb 7 last Monday and she's 8 months! I've written a long post about it in the health section but honestly those centile charts drive me mad! If K is a happy baby with chubby arms and legs like you describe honestly please don't worry! I ended up going to a paediatrician due to the health visitors insisting on weekly weighing etc that looking back I really think was not necessary. I think what I learnt was trust your instincts and be guided by your baby and whether she's happy, sleeping well etc ( through the night already , I am envious!!). Some babies are just small, nothing wrong with that!

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Net

Saturday, October 12th 2013, 1:07am

Oh and don't feel crap about it, you are doing a wonderful job xxxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Moogle

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Saturday, October 12th 2013, 9:15am

Thank you Net, I remembered you have a dinky wee toot as well, but wasn't sure if she had always followed the same centile or not. I will have a nosey at your other thread and try not to heed those infernal charts! And yes, K is a contented baby most of the time - in fact, she's most grumpy when I've overfed her and she's posseting and windy :rollseyes: She's strong too, rolling over loads now and she loves it when I stand her upright! Thanks so much for the reassurance honey xxx

Hope the weekend's good to everyone. What have you all got planned? Quiet one here, my dad is coming up from London for a visit today and tomorrow I'll probably escape the chaos for a wee while for a big run xxx

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Saturday, October 12th 2013, 3:46pm

Sorry you're having a wee worry about K Moogle, those pesky HV's eh? I know they are just covering themselves but it does make you a bit paranoid doesn't it? Isla is still fairly small but is following the 9th centile perfectly. I have no idea when she will catch up but I'm sure she will cos me and Phil are not exactly small. As Net said, go with your instincts, you know she is healthy and thriving so there's no need to worry.

I am a bit jealous of all these bubba's sleeping right through the night but Isla will get there eventually. She sleeps well at night but still wakes a few times. I can handle it and certainly don't feel especially tired in the day. She's still rubbish with daytime naps though.

Looking forward to seeing you on Monday EE, will be good to put a face to a name, I'll try not to call you Easter eggs though, ha ha!!

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

Xxx

What's Up?

Saturday, October 12th 2013, 9:08pm

Evening ladies,

Just watching strictly as I type I'm addicted : D

Moogle I'm sorry you've got this concern. Both of mine moved between 0.4 and 9th centile and still do a bit. There is now only one pound difference in their weight but its enough to have them on different centiles as they're the same height. I can gain and lose 3 pounds overnight so whilst I understand why they have them try not to fret. Like was said if your baby is happy and is sleeping thru then it'll all be ok.

RG your Isla sounds like a wee dote and the sleeping will come in time : D
I'm well jealous of your meet up with EE.

Sasha hope you're feeling better soon.

Well tonight I'm gonna put baby into her babygro and into her crib. She was in it one night before but got her foot stuck in the middle of the night and wouldn't settle after that. She loves her Moses basket but she's just too big now.

I mentioned a while back that she is becoming really hard to take her bottle she just doesn't seem interested and I really have to work so hard to get her to take one at all. She went from 10.30-16.30 yesterday and she would not take a bottle at all. She just refused and other than force feeding her. So needless to say she has woken up the last two nights for a feed and she hasn't done that in weeks. Not really sure what to do about it truthfully.

I really don't want to start to wean her so early. Otherwise she's still a very happy baby. Her big sisters really love her now and are so much engaged. She's starting to roll onto her side trying to get onto her tum but her rolls of flab are getting in the way :snigger: she really does love it when I hold her up standing. Her chubby legs are so strong and steady.

Love to you all and your lovely bambinos xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 6:49pm

Sorry not been around much! I'm finding it hard and slightly chaotic with two! Some of that comes down to A's reflux, which makes him quite a crying baby and N's terrible twos! We're getting there! A is a lot more contented, 4 months now! I put him in his own bed in his own room early because he outgrew the Moses basket (He's a chunker!) and N has been teething (4 at once) so has been up at night and it was disturbing him in our room. He's going down around 7/8 ish and sleeping 5/6 hours, but the second half of the night isn't quite so good. It's a shock after N who slept amazingly!! MUCH better than the 1/2 hours he was doing! On the whole he's a very contented and chilled out little man. Sorry no personals, got friends coming over, so just a quick message. Love to you all. Xxx

What's Up?

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 10:13pm

AG sorry you're finding it tough. It must be so difficult with your DH working away for long periods. I know I find it hard at times with my hubby so many night shifts. I have my moments with the girls and usually when twins are fighting and really pushing the boundaries. They are generally very good but I've been watching the 'three day nanny' and there are always a few little tips that make sense to me.

I had L in her crib for the first time last night and in her grobag an all I could her during the night was her kickin her feet up and down trying to get her blankets off!! Made me laugh so much.

Well after reading a post here last night I decides to take L to the docs today and poor wee mite she's got an infection in both ears. I really wouldn't have thought that she was sick as she's still very happy so I really am so glad I have this site. Fingers crossed the antibiotic kicks in soon for her xx

Hope everyone else has had a great weekend xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

cheenab

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: 3 gorgeous boys Zachary, Finley and Teddy <3

What's Up?
Couldn't be any happier :D

Monday, October 14th 2013, 8:56am

YAWN YAWN YAWN!!!!!

That is me today!! Well for the past week!!
My boy will not sleep I am running out of ideas, he keeps ending up in our bed it's the only way we can get some sleep :( even if we attempt to put him back in his bed he just wakes straight up.
He's fell out of our bed twice this week as well I feel absolutely awful, he's fine though!! I'm just so tired and forget he's there and he's such a fidget bum!!!
He was poorly last week with a sickness bug it started then which is understandable as he wasn't eating and kept waking up in the night as he was really hungry!! But he's all better now so I would have thought he would sleep again, or has it just messed up his routine?!
He's constantly chewing on stuff at the moment as well so I'm sure we have more teeth on the horizon!!!

Any advice for a very sleepy and feeling like a rubbish mummy?! xx
FET August 2011-1 Blastocyst onboard :BFP:
Zachary William born on 27/4/12 at 10.12am weighing 6lb 12oz
Shock natural BFP 15/3/15 :faint:
Finley Thomas born on 5/11/15 at 9.39am 7lb 14oz
Another shock natural BFP 6/8/16
Teddy George born on 30/3/17 at 4.34pm 7lb 9oz

Moogle

Monday, October 14th 2013, 10:33am

Aw, I feel for ya Cheenab, been there many times with DS. Everyone will have different opinions I'm sure, but I am a big fan of sleep so tend to go with the old "whatever gets you through the night". If that means having LO in beside you then so be it! I think you're right about his routine just being a bit out after being poorly. Does he start off in his own bed and come through in the middle of the night? Or will he just not settle from the start? F would tend to settle ok in his own bed at first, but would often come through to us about midnight-ish. DH and I would maybe make one attempt each to take him back through and if no luck we'd just let him stay through with us. It was only ever a phase that lasted maybe a week or two, then he'd go back to sleeping on his own. Even now he still comes through now and again (he'll be 4 in Jan!), but it's only very occasionally xx

Poor L Heather, hope the infection clears up pronto. Good that it's not getting her down too much, and hopefully her feeding will be back to normal soon xx

Nice to hear from you AG, two's a whole different ball game isn't it? Your wee chunker A ;) and N are just gorgeous hun xx

Rally and EE, hope you ladies and babies have a lovely meet-up today : D Aw, wouldn't it be great if we could all get together... be chaos with all these bairns mind you! xx

Thanks for all the advice re: centiles girls. I'm trying not to stress too much, as K is not giving me any cause for concern. I feed her when she's hungry, and I don't when she's not - can't do much more than that! I worked out if she gains weight at the same pace as she has over the last 8 weeks, she should be about 12lb4oz by the time she's 6 months, which is just a little under double her birth weight. I think that's ok isn't it? I'm not a big lass, am a bawhair off 5'3, and DH is a shorty too so I guess our kids aren't going to be huge.
Right, off to prise the finger paints off F 8| and get him ready for his flu vacc this morning. Take care all and catch up soon xxxx

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 18th 2009

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?
One very happy lady :) xx

Monday, October 14th 2013, 10:55am

Chenab first off you aren't a rubbish mummy. Is he crying when you put him in his own bed? Or just restless? The old controlled crying? Have you given him something calpol or whatever to see if it is his teeth giving him bother. I'm sure you have tried all of that. Hopefully it's just a phase and he will go back to normal when he's teeth are better :hugs: x
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.
2011 Nov immune cycle FET bfn
2012 Jan immune cycle ivf bfp baby7 Ds arrived safely 1/10/12 : D
2013 Aug immune cycle FET bfp confirmed miscarriage at 8 weeks
2014 Jan immune cycle bfn
2014 April immune cycle bfn.
2014 July fet bfp ❤️ seen at 7,9 and 11 weeks

Buzzbee

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Monday, October 14th 2013, 11:54am

OMG my child will just not nap in the day and try and self soothe!! :scream: I can't keep nursing her as I don't believe she is hungry every half hour. I read your posts daily and try and come on to reply but any spare time I do get I am catching up on chores. I am typing this now while she is screaming! She has been changed, fed, winded but is now so overtired she is struggling to settle. I actually broke down yesterday as it's really getting me down. I just wish she would fall asleep on her own without screaming or needing me to hold her her and nurse her. I leave her for a short while but soon have to settle her.

Anyway, hope you're all OK and I will try and reply properly when I next get a break.

Mwah xxx
An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

cheenab

What's Up?

Monday, October 14th 2013, 1:28pm

We always give him milk and lay with him till he dozes off and he sleeps fine for a few hours then he starts to stir it was 12.20 this morning he woke up our bedroom is on a different floor so there is a gate at his door but he was standing there crying I went down open the gate and he doesn't even give me chance to take him back to bed he's straight up the stairs to our room!!! Just a habit maybe. He doesn't have milk when he wakes, always give him bonjela and sometimes juice, but he just gets into our bed snuggles up in the pillow and falls straight back to sleep!! Until I go to move him back to his room!!!
Think I need to just go into his room when he wakes and lay in his bed with him instead, maybe that will break the habit a bit? xx

Buzzbee

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Monday, October 14th 2013, 1:49pm

Cheenab
My DS started waking in the middle of the night at about 18 months old. At first we let him come in our bed but because I was pregnant with DD wr said we needed to try and put a stop to it. So when DS woke one of us would sit in his room to reassure him and as soon as he was back asleep we sneaked out. He rarely woke again. At first this would be every night but over time he started sleeping through again. I'd say now we have maybe 1 night a week where this happens so we have a sofa bed in his room. We could never do controlled crying. He was clearly upset when he woke so we wanted him to know everything is ok and we're there.
I agree with moigle do what gives you the most sleep.

Typing this on my mobile - DD finally zonked out on me! Darent put her down in case she wakes so lay on the sofa eating chocolate watching tv and listening to the rain outside. Not a bad way to spend s Monday I suppose lol!!

Caraz

United Kingdom

Monday, October 14th 2013, 1:50pm

cheenab it does sound like his illness has thrown his routine out, it may take him a little while to get back into it again. I'm with moogle - do what you need to do to get some sleep! If he is starting to teeth again, then maybe dosing him with calpol at bedtime might see him through the night? It has worked with DD when she went through a teething/night waking phase, and only needed to be done for a few days. Hope it improves soon! Oh just seen your new post - it does sound like he has just got into a bad habit!

buzzbee is it possible she is cluster feeding because of a growth spurt? She is still really little, and I can vividly remember that feeling of "you cannot possibly be hungry again!" when I barely got twenty minutes between feeds! It was exhausting, but did settle down eventually. Are you using any other kind of device to help settle (dummies, musical animals etc) - if not then they can really help. I know not everyone will use a dummy, but something like gentle music playing could help? We have a ewan the dreamsheep, and at bedtime she always has a CD of waves crashing on a beach playing for 20 minutes. Some babies just don't like complete silence at naptime!
Caraz

Its a bab19 !

Net

Monday, October 14th 2013, 2:50pm

Hi ladies

Moogle, I remember someone telling me that before centile charts existed the rule of thumb was double weight by 6 months and triple it by 1 year, so sounds like your DD is doing really well. My DD didn't quite double her weight by 6 months, I think she was 11lb 13 oz at 6 months and was 6lb 6 oz at birth. I really think you can tell more by how active, alert and happy your LO is than by the centile charts, but then again I absolutely freaked out when my LO started slipping down and I can now only say all this with the benefit of hindsight!

Buzzbee I'm sorry you're having such a tough time of it. Like Caraz suggests I also found a bit of white noise helped, mind you my LO didn't nap in her cot until 4 months! She just napped on whichever human being was closest.

Caraz, how's your DD getting on?

RG, glad you had such a great holiday.

Cheenab sorry you're having such a time of it. I'll leave it to the others with older LOs to advise as I have no experience but really hope you can break the cycle and get some sleep soon.

Heather, hope L is feeling better soon, What made you think she had an ear infection? My LO keeps pulling at her ears at the moment but I figured it was teething? Has she been taking a bottle recently? That must be pretty stressful when she's refusing her milk.

AG, sorry you are having a tough time of it with two! Hope that A's reflux settles down a bit. We always found the first part of the night was worst with DD, she would wake about 2am and it would take us up to 2 hours to get her back to sleep because she was windy. I think that gradually started to settle down when she was about 4 months.

Hi Louise

Sorry I can't see any further back

Hi everyone else, hope you're all well.

AFM I am SO desperate to move back home!! I left our house 12 Sept and still not back, my in laws have been brilliant but I so want my own space, and my own remote control, haha if I have to watch one more documentary on the Discovery channel I will scream. My Virgin box at home is 90% full now, going to be having a mega catch up when I get back. Hoping to move this weekend but the house is an absolute state, virtually every room needs painting and one of the builders have just put his foot through DD's ceiling so they'll have to fix that too.

As for DD, she's doing well, she's climbing up on everything she can and isn't far off sofa surfing I don't think. If she was taller she'd have no issues but she can't quite reach yet, haha. we're off swimming this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone

xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Monday, October 14th 2013, 3:13pm

Hope you get your house back soon Net, know what you mean about just wanting your own space back.

BB, I feel your pain hun, Isla has days where she is just like Isabella and wont nap and appears hungry all the time. You are doing a fab job and the absolute best you can hun, we just have to get through these days and hope that tomorrow is a better day and it usually is. Big hugs :hugs:

Hiya to everyone else today, hope all your LO's are behaving, sorry for lack of more personals but am doing this really quickly on hubby's laptop and can hear Isla stirring.

Lots of love to you all.

blowkiss xxx

Monday, October 14th 2013, 3:31pm

Well, as if by some miracle, Isla has gone back to sleep. I hate being on permanent tenderhooks and having to rush my posts on hear, it seems so rude when you guys take time to reply to my worries and i cant do the same in return.

Had a lovely meet up with the lovely EE this morning. We were saying how good it would be if we had a wee Scottish meet sometime, somewhere central that's easy to get to??

Hope your wee boy is feeling better cheenab and you are able to get some sleep, pesky teeth eh?

Hi Moogle hun, glad to hear you're not stressing too much about K's weight, she's adorable and doing fab.

Hi to Heather, Louise, Caraz, AG (thanks for the wee update hun, you are truly being kept on your toes by your 2 little monkeys) and to anyone i've missed.

Lots of love xxx

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Monday, October 14th 2013, 3:49pm

Thanks ladies.
I've tried dummies - TT, MAM and Avent all of which she spits out. I keep trying them though. Music I play on her bouncer chair and she soon cries. White noise I downloaded an app on mobile but the best is the extractor fan in our kitchen. Problem is you have to hold her and rock her, she won't lie content in her pram near it. She use to but now its a daily battle. I actually think she prefers quiet but she needs me with her. I can't put her upstairs. Well I could but would mean listening to her cry which im rubbish at doing!

I take comfort in knowing that this phase doesn't last forever - at least I hope it doesn't! Considering getting a swing chair to see if that will send her to sleep without the need to be held (not just by me) but don't want to waste my money. What do you reckon? Did any of you use one for your LO?

Net - my DD sounds like yours - prefers to nap on a human than anywhere else. I won't mind too much if I knew she would grow out of it in the next month or two, even at 4 months. I just hope she does. Enjoy your swimming,

RG - I am like you - I read daily and will start a post but then have to stop and by the time I get back on to continue loads of other posts have appeared. Hopefully our beautiful daughters will start to sleep better soon in the day for us.

Moogle - as the others have said I wouldn't worry about the growth charts. It's all about ticking boxes. As long as she is healthy and putting on weight then I think that's fine. They can't expect every child to be the same can they, we come in all different shapes and sizes. Health is all that matters.

AG - I feel for you. Similar here. Definitely harder with two and I should be grateful as DS is in nursery 4.5 days a week! Has his reflux settled now?

There are a lot of Scottish ladies on here aren't there? I think it's great if you meet up. I met up with someone who lives near me back in 2011 soon after our DS's were born and we still meet now and then for a catch up. It's lovely seeing our LO's grow and develop and how far we have come since those first few months when it's hard - which I'm experiencing again with DD LOL!

Surprisingly DD is still asleep. She crashed out on me at about 1pm and then I gently placed her in her cot when I was sure she was in a deep sleep. Think she is stirring now though so best go and put my clean bedding on before she wakes! Plan to give her a bottle of formula for her next feed as operation weaning off the breast starts this week! I haven't been consistent with bottle feeding but I want to start doing daily combination feeding until she eventually comes off the boob in a month or two. That is the plan anyway.

cheenab

What's Up?

Monday, October 14th 2013, 4:08pm

I've met up with a few ladies off here it's so great to chat to people in person that you practically talk to everyday anyway!!!
Such a shame we don't all live closer eh!? ;)

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?

Monday, October 14th 2013, 4:19pm

Indeed! X

Lots going on sorry haven't time to respond to everyone is ds is currently trashing the lounge and chasing the dogs lol!

I agree with the others though - whatever gives you sleep, the phase will pass cheenab. Xx

Ag love to you, it must be exhausting with both your little beauties at home xx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Monday, October 14th 2013, 10:09pm

Goodness so many posts, I've been reading them on and off this evening since 7, during which time R has been up and down, changed 3 times with sick over his sleep suits and Gro bags! He's still not settling, currently chomping away at his thumb in his basket yelping every now and then, but I think that's because his thumb comes out of this mouth, or he likes himself in the eyes with his other fingers! We've had a lovely relaxing day so I don't know what's got, him so unsettled tonight, hey ho. I'm sitting in the kitchen working my way through a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream checking on him every few minutes.

Lovely to meet Rally today and gorgeous Isla, she is such a cutie who clearly adores her Mummy keeping snuggled in watching her all the time :hugs: Rally, I hope your night is going well x

I'm sure we could do a Scottish meet up sometime, somewhere central, although my geography isn't great so it might mean an hour drive no matter what! :hmm: DP keeps getting on to me to join a baby and toddler group but I feel like chatting with you all that I don't need to...it would be nice though for R to have play mates when he's a little older though so I will join one.

I use a white noise ap too, I'm not sure if R likes it but he does seem to settle with it on, usually the heartbeat one...not tonight though!

Buzzbee, good luck with the weaning. I had thought about combination feeding for ease as we get closer to weaning too, I'll be interested in how you get on x

Net, poor you that must be tough. I have great inlaws but I hate the idea of moving in with them. What are you having done to your home?

Cheenab, I'll leave the advice to the others who have more experience than me. I hope things get easier for you though x

AG, lovely to hear from you, sorry things are so tiring for you blowkiss

Has anyone heard from Westmidsgirl?

Love to Louise, Moogle, Heather, Caraz and everyone else xxx

P.S finished the tub of Ben and Jerry's which was 3/4 full...feeling very sick! whoops3

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Easter eggs" (Oct 14th 2013, 10:10pm)

Net

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 4:46am

Which flavour EE?! Did R settle? My DD had to come home from swimming half way through her lesson as she would t stop crying, I think she's teething, these babies just like to fox us! I'm having a new kitchen and also a loft conversion done. Right, DD has finished her feed so back to sleep I go! Sorry for the short post, more later xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

cheenab

What's Up?

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 7:51am

Zachary must have known I'd asked for advice rotf
He slept from 8pm till 7am :) the only thing we done differently was gave him a bit of calpol, so must be his teeth then eh!? :(

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 8:12am

Morning girls,

Net it was Half Baked, yummy chocolate and cookie dough, I need to stop buying it! I'm impressed by you posting in the middle of the night, I barely open my eyes during night feeds! :teehee:

Cheenab, I'm really not sure but you all got sleep and that's great!

R fell sleep at about 10:30, then fed every 2 hours, not sure what was stirring him so much but he seems in good spirits this morning. We're off to my SIL's house for lunch with her 2 kids today which will be fun, lots of playing for R and me :biggrin:

xxx

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 8:46am

Cheenab glad he settled - result :) xx

Ee and rg how lovely to meet up. Xx

Hope everyone had a good night in the end.

Love to all - got to dash going out to a friends house and then ds and I are off to a birthday party - cake and party with a lot of 1 year olds! Xx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

sasha146

What's Up?

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 9:53am

Morning girls

I love that it's so busy in here, not long finished night shift and thought I'd catch up with you lovely lot before I get a wee snooze

Sorry for no personals hope your all well

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 12:06pm

Hi ladies sorry I have been AWOL for a while! Got so much going on there doesn't seem enough time in the day!

There's so many posts since I was last on so sorry for lack of personals!

Buzzbee try the nuby dummies u can order them from their website that's what I did I was told by a breastfeeding support worker that although they don't recommend it with breastfed babies and they tend to not like them anyway these ones are most like breast they move in and out and have little bumps on them plus u can also have the orthodontic ones which is what I did.

Rg how is your LO now is she settling any better?

Hi everyone else hope u are all well and little ones.. (Again sorry for lack of personals but don't have much time as Jacob will be awake and screaming again any minute lol)

Well we have gone from full bf to full ff now! Feeling really guilty about it but there is several reasons why. 1. He is already cutting his bottom two teeth (at 3months old!) and kept biting and sucking really hard. 2. his reflux was so bad none of the meds seemed to b workin again so thought will try ff as there is specific formula for reflux milk which may I add is a MIRACLE WORKER! Only thing that's worked! 3. He just constantly wanted to feed and I could not do anything round the house or with my daughter and was being late for everything. 4. He did not stop screaming unless he was on or near my breast/s and 5. I still just couldn't get used to feeding in public felt so paranoid so was stopping me going anywhere ended up like a hermit in the house...although i do feel guilty about it it has helped tons! He still cries to be held but not as bad as before and as I said it's almost like the reflux has disappeared!

Little man has his 2nd set of injections tomorrow not looking forward to it he screamed so upset last time!

Is anyone's Lo's sleeping through yet? My LO doesn't yet.

Xx
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 12:16pm

Ps why is my ticker Wrong? He is 3months an one week! :-/ x
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

BeeS

Ace

Reg: Oct 31st 2009

Children: Two little boys born March '11 and Sept '13

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 2:50pm

Hello all!

I've also been reading but not had chance to reply. Good to hear everyone's news.

Rallygirl, how lovely you managed a holiday! That's given me ideas - it is so long since we went away anywhere other than to visit friends and family.
Amyeliz, slunfs like yiure doing great!! Though i know it must be tough being on your own all week. My DH has been away a fair bit since ds1 arrived and I know it can feel tough and sometimes lonely to be on your own a lot - can you invite a girlfriend round for the evening sometimes? I found that lightened the load a bit.
Hi WMG! Good to hear news and glad you have a helpful solution to the reflux - bet that's a real relief!
EE you got me all peckish with your Ben and jerry's when I read your post during a night feed! My biggest craving is for anything chocolatey - I'm on my third jar of green and blacks cocoa since ds2 was born. Luckily it's on special offer at the mo!
Moogle glad you feel better about Isla's weight. Definitely trust your instincts about how she's doing first and foremost. My DS1 dropped from 50th percentile to about 12th. I was not worried about him as he was such a wiggly little thing I just felt he was burning it all off. We all have a sense of what is right for our own babes don't we? And it sounds like Isla is thriving :)
Cheenab glad your sleep problems seem to have settled! It's awful not knowing how long things are going to go on like that isn't it? For what it's worth I'm with Moogle on the "whatever it takes" sleep policy!

We are doing fine. I have a bit of cabin fever so hoping to get driving this week if I can. Our only outings so far have been to the breast feeding cafe! Not v adventurous but at least ds1 loves it there as they have brio... And super helpful for advice on the boobs which has been good for restoring confidence after our hospital readmission, which now feels thankfully long ago!

I'd love to meet some of you guys but se london is a long way from Scotland!!! Must have been such fun to meet :)
The closest I can manage is a Facebook hook up - lovely to share pics with Moogle and buzzbee on there! If anyone else would like to connect pls me.

Better see to a whooffy nappy now folks so I'm signing off but hope to be back soon!

Love to all xxx
Bee

PCO/Amenorrhea. Resistant to Clomid. Success with Gonal F ovulation induction.
DS1 born Mar 11 and DS2 born Sept 2013

cheenab

What's Up?

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 9:59pm

Rubbish mummy alert (again!!!)

We have spent the evening at a & e :( DS cut his head open on the corner of the wall while attempting to play with his cars :(
I feel so lousy, dp keeps questioning me over and over again making out like I'm lying about what happened, feel so shitty right about now :(
DS is absolutely fine!! He had a good rummage around in the paramedics bag, little monkey!! He seems ok in himself, they was going to glue the cut but because it's close to his eye and he kept moving they put strips on it instead, which I've already had to re dress as he pulled them off!! ;)

I know this is the first of many cuts and bruises. Just feel such a lousy mum :(

Caraz

United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 11:08pm

just a quick reply - cheenab you ARE NOT A RUBBISH MUMMY NO! !!!! Accidents will happen, DD terrifies me the way she goes toddling around, constantly tripping over things. It is sheer luck that she has got away with only minor scrapes and bruises so far. One of my friends had to call the paramedics twice to her DD before she turned one, and she is a nurse!! I think we have all nearly killed the kids one way or another over the past year or more, yet somehow they survive :)

Have fun trying to keep those sticky strips on DS [zx127]
Caraz

Its a bab19 !

BeeS

Ace

Reg: Oct 31st 2009

Children: Two little boys born March '11 and Sept '13

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 11:17pm

Hugs to you, cheenab.
You're not a rubbish mummy -like you say these bumps are part of life. And trips to A&E! I think we've had 3 or 4 for ds1's big bumps.
You did the right thing in getting your little man checked out. Really glad he seems to be ok!
As for DP, perhaps he isn't really judging you for what happened? It might just be his anxiety coming out. There have been a couple of bad bumps in our household under DH's watch (one falling off the bed, one falling down the stairs) and I had to try really hard not to be shirty with him. Rationally I knew that the same things could just as easily have happened on my watch but it's easy when it's your baby to get over-protective even with baby's other parent!!!
Hope DS heals well and that it all blows over.

X
Bee

PCO/Amenorrhea. Resistant to Clomid. Success with Gonal F ovulation induction.
DS1 born Mar 11 and DS2 born Sept 2013

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 2:40am

Oh cheenab, i feel for you, we've had a trip to a and e and its horrid and makes you feel awful but these things do happen...my ds launches himself all over the place and is covered in bruises constantly. They just get everywhere - tried to put those corner protectors on and he ripped them off.
I'm glad ds is ok and I'm sure your oh was just processing it and didn't mean to add to your feelings. I hope you are ok :hugs: xx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Net

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 9:07am

Morning all

Aw Cheenab you are so not a crap mummy, these things happen. My youngest nephew went to a and e twice in one week due to falls and bumps! DD has been once already too after I tripped down the stairs holding her.

Bee good to hear from you and glad things are going well.

Hey WMG I don't blame you going to ff with teeth at three months!! My DD bites me now at eight months but I only feed her about five times a day I cannot imagine teeth at 3 months! Ouch!

Hi Caraz good to hear from you

Hi Louise

Hi everyone else sorry cannot see further back. Nothing to report here really just thought I pop on and say hi. DD teething soooo badly she was up hourly last night from 10 till 3 am, rather tired today! However she has learnt to wave I think, she might just be flapping her hand!! Xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Moogle

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 10:00am

Just a quickie from me this morn ladies as I am poorly :( Been throwing up since logging out of here last night, finally managing to get my head down to sleep about 6.30am... just as DS was waking up. Thankfully my lovely DH got up with him and I was able to sleep till 8ish when little lady wakened for a feed. I still BF her this morning (habit) but am now a bit worried if I should if I have a tummy bug - anyone know? I really don't want her to catch this as it is absolutely lousy!

Cheenab, glad your DS is ok and please don't beat yourself up about it, you're a fab mummy! As everyone else has said these things happen to all LOs at some point - I lost count of how many times my DS bashed his head in the first year or two - or trapped his fingers in something... little rascals [zx127] xx

Good to hear from you WMG, was wondering how you've been too :smile: xx

Glad you had a lovely wee get-together Rally and EE, it must've been so sweet getting the babies together! I'd be well up for a Scottish meet-up - there's a thread somewhere, shall we bump it? xx

Hi to Net, Louise, Bee, Caraz, Sasha, Buzzbee, Heather and everyone else - will check in and catch up on personals when I'm feeling better - hopefully very soon! xxxx

Net

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 10:38am

Oh Moogle you poor love, get well soon. Try and drink water if you can. You can't give your DD the bug by bf her, in fact your milk will give her antibodies to protect her. I guess you'll just need to be careful about hand washing etc. sorry if I am teaching you to suck eggs! Take care xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 10:48am

WMG - I've just ordered those dummies off Amazon thanks. I need to stop her using me as a dummy. Last night I took her up at 6:30 and she alternated breasts till 9pm - taking milk, sucking, taking milk, and so on. If I put her in the crib she screams so I just stay with her hence why she is still sleeping with me but its a bad habit I need to break fast! I totally understand your reasons for moving onto formula. I plan to do the same. She doesn't have reflux but I fear she is super clingy to the boob that she is rarely settled unless sucking. How did you do it?

Cheenab - you're not a rubbish mum at all. We have been there with DS who fell down the stairs back in November. It was awful. We stupidly never got round to putting a stair gate on the top of the stairs even though we kept saying we should sort it. DH took his eyes off him for a couple of seconds and that was all it took for him to toddle out of the bedroom and to the stairs - our landing is tiny. He went into shock so his body went stiff and we thought he was dead. Worse feeling ever! We had sirens and everything but that was just precautionary as we believed he hit his head on the way down but he had no cuts or bruises. DH still gets upset now and blames himself and is now paranoid about him going up and down the stairs. We are always with him on our stairs as they are quite steep. If only we could wrap them up in cotton wool eh? Don't feel guilty, it will be the first of many I'm sure. It's a horrible feeling though - I think we hurt more than them!

Bee - lovely to hear from you. How's life with 2? Whats a BF cafe? Never heard of those, I have yet to feed ub a public place and will probably avoid it.

Louise - I have the prince lionheart protectors on my table corners and the stone on the fireplace and they have never come off - yet. I would recommend,

Net - teething is awful for us when they're so upset. If she is in a lot of pain with it I'm sure you can alternate with Nurofen and Calpol. I find Nurofen better for the pain - well it made DS better with it.

Moogle - boo to the tummy bug. Hope you're better soon.

EE & RG - glad you had a nice meet up. I live in northern England so too far for a meet up with most of you but as Bee says if you're on FB let me know. I already get to see the beautiful children of Bee, Moogle and RG :)

Typed this one handed whilst holding DD who is asleep. She just never seems content when awake. I got a swing yesterday so hoping she likes it. She seems to get bored very easily as she cries whenever I put her down whether it be her chair, playmat or our bed. I just can't hold her all day so have to leave her crying for a few mins while I get ready etc.I ensure she has a clean bum and is fed and winded so not sure why she gets upset so much. Mum said I always cried so maybe she is just like me LOL!

4 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

4 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE