You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 3:43pm

Hello ladies

Lynsey how was DSs birthday?!

My poor DD is now on day 6 of a vomiting bug bless her. Took her to hospital on Sunday as so worries about dehydration. She was literally being sick after even a teaspoon of water and then got really floppy and lethargic. Typically when we got there she kept 200ml of dyoralite down but she's still being sick and manged to throw up all over me just before I left for work on Tuesday! DH is looking after her while I work but have been doing short days. Poor thing she's just ill constantly at the moment. Bug going round nursery.

Sorry no more personals, hope you're all well x
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Feb 26th 2010

Children: A beautiful son

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 9:26pm

Hello girls, sorry I'm never on here recently I do check in on you and lovely Rico and Onewish who are well on the way to becoming mummies blowkiss

Net your LO is such a cutie, she looked so lovely cuddling her donkey on FB I hope she gets better soon x

Hi Cheenab, I've not checked out your pictures yet, I'll do that next! I missed your problems with tantrums but I'm glad it's passing. I see you've started giving him vitamins - did you cut out any foods? x

WMG, getting up so much is really tough lady, I cannot imagine how it must be for you being pregnant too. I hope you're managing to get some rest and you time x

Hi to everyone, sorry not too many personals I just wanted to nip on and say hi. I'm off to meet Rallygirl and lovely Isla tomorrow for a walk and coffee. It's miserable up here and still cold so I think we'll just need to wrap up and tough it out! A cake will make up for the wet!

xxx

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 11:17pm

Peek - only me :)

Been off the radar for ages, these little 'uns are keeping me out of mischief for sure! F has decided that only Mummy can put him to bed, which would be fine except he doesn't settle till after 9pm most nights... K settles fine for Daddy about 8ish, but usually wakens looking for me by 11. So my evening downtime is pretty limited these days :rollseyes: But they're great, we're having so much fun (mostly). K has more or less weaned herself off the boob now, I only feed her myself first thing in the morning and to be honest she doesn't seem too fussed about that anymore. I'm just reluctant to give up that feed as it means I get an extra 10 minutes in bed while the boys get breakfast :) She's a wee monkey - not walking yet, but cruising about the place quite confidently. Actually too confidently, as there's a lot of falling down too - her wee legs aren't as strong as she'd like them to be! 10 months old tomorrow, I can't really believe it - am already making a checklist for her 1st birthday party :what:

AFM, well I ran a half-marathon last month, and even did it a good 10 minutes quicker than I expected. It was an emotional day, as some of you know already, I was raising money for Sands in our wee Brodie's memory. Hope I made him proud of his daft old mummy :heart:

Net, how awful for your poor DD. And you too hun. I hope she's on the mend now, that sounds like a really nasty bug. We have scarlet fever doing the rounds of nursery,toddlers etc just now, fx so far mine have escaped it xx
Good to hear from you EE, how is the gorgeous Rubin? Hope you had a lovely time with Rally and Isla xx
Happy belated 1st birthday to your DS Lynsey, and as I don't think I've been on since you joined us - a huge congratulations to you also! xx
WMG, how are you keeping? Little man letting you get any rest? Glad to hear your lovely pink news :D xx
Cheenab, I don't think my section scar is particularly numb. But then I can't really remember what that area felt like before. Sorry that's not much help! xx

Hello to everyone else, hope you and all your little ones are dong fine xx
Oh, quick question too - does anyone else's LOs grab your mouth/teeth when you're cuddling or feeding them? I remember F doing it for a little while whilst teething, but K does it all the bleedin' time - it's right sore sometimes :pinch: Seems to be a comfort thing, especially when she's settling down to sleep - thumb goes in her mouth, and all fingers of her other hand go in mine! And she goes into total meltdown when I try to stop her doing it... weird huh?

blowkiss xxx

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Moogle" (Apr 5th 2014, 11:32pm)

sasha146

Reg: Aug 13th 2011

What's Up?
Adoption assessment complete

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 12:26am

Hiya

Just a quick post as I'm at work

Moogle congratulations on doing the half marathon where abouts did u do it?

Net hope dd is feeling better soon it's such hard work when there ill and you have to work

Hi to everyone else hope your all well

X
ME 30 DH 37

ICSI Oct 11 :BFP
bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Moogle

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 10:09pm

Hey Sasha, it was up in Inverness, lovely route and not too crowded. Just been out today and bought some byoootiful new running shoes, thinking about maybe a marathon next... You're doing Tough mudder this year aren't you? When is that? I like the sound of it but have the fear of getting manky!

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend xxxx

Reg: Jul 21st 2009

Children: 2 angels watching over us & our precious DD Scarlett Leigh <3

Monday, April 7th 2014, 1:09pm

:hi: ladies...

nothing much to update from my side I don't think?
looking forward to heading down south to see Cheens and her family for Z's 2nd birthday : D :thumbsup:

home wise everything is happy happy happy at the moment - god it's been sooooo many years since I've been able to say that? possibly before the IVF even started? ?o( 8| :thumbdown:
and why are we happy? because my DP has left his job! I know that sounds ridiculous, but I felt like a single mummy before and was struggling doing everything alone and also keeping my own job! Now it's a much more shared responsibility because he is home most evenings and sometimes even around in the afternoons or mornings :thumbsup: He's gone back self employed decorating - hope it works out! :rollseyes:

Scarlett is a lovely terror, hahaha ::P Cheeky little thing, she even has a cheeky face where she half closes her eyes and smiles shyly haha, she know's right from wrong, and when it's wrong, she does this face as if to say - but I'm so cute you'll let me mummy : D ^^

She's speaking loads this last few weeks... If I ask her what a duck does, she responds quack quack!
Now and agaiun she'll reply to dog - woof, and cat- meow ... I've been doing elephant and she will do that noise after me too ;) (I can't write an elephant noise??) :whistling:

Wondering if she's getting ready for potty training? When she's had a poo, she goes and gets her changing mat and then sits on it with a nappy and wipes? :huh: Don't even know where to start with potty training though! She sits on the potty but never wee's (yet!) haha

Hope all the ill babies are picking up now? xxx
April 12 - IVF - :BFP:

April 17 - Here we go again!

cheenab

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: 3 gorgeous boys Zachary, Finley and Teddy <3

What's Up?
Couldn't be any happier :D

Monday, April 7th 2014, 4:12pm

We are super excited to see you all :)
Can't wait to see Scarlett toddling around, her and Zachary are going to be getting up to so much mischief together!!!! ;)
We are all excited about Drayton manor also, Zachary is going to love Thomas land!!!!

Hope everyone is going well?!
We are off on holiday next week to Somerset, sooooo looking forward to a break!!! Then when we get home a week till little mans birthday :) I'm so excited!!!! He's going to be so much more in to it this year :) we keep singing happy birthday to him and he stands there clapping and trying to sing it back it's so adorable!!!!!
He's got a new hugging thing going on at the moment, he'll come and give me a massive squeezing hug and go awwwww it's so cute :)
FET August 2011-1 Blastocyst onboard :BFP:
Zachary William born on 27/4/12 at 10.12am weighing 6lb 12oz
Shock natural BFP 15/3/15 :faint:
Finley Thomas born on 5/11/15 at 9.39am 7lb 14oz
Another shock natural BFP 6/8/16
Teddy George born on 30/3/17 at 4.34pm 7lb 9oz

Lynsey

Reg: Dec 3rd 2008

Children: Adopted Son @ 10.5mths old Feb 2014 xx

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 8:10am

Hi all

DS had a lovely birthday a very spoilt little man!! So I have had the mammoth task of writing all the thank you notes!!! We went to Colchester Zoo on his birthday Iit was lovely! There was me, DH, DS, my brothers and my niece. One of my brothers has just had a 10 year relationship break up so he came to keep his mind of things and it worked pretty well until we were on our way home, then it was the first time my oldest bro and niece had met little man (sore subject) anyway was a fab day!
So this morning DS has his MMR! DH tried to get the day off work to take him for me as I HATE needles and the thought of them going into little man makes me feel sick!!.........I know after all the ivf you would think id be over it but my god im even worse!
Moogle - I know my LO is a bit older but is a little bit of a later developer but he is fascinated by my mouth at the moment and tries grabbing teeth. I put it down to the fact he only got his first tooth at 11months then within 4wks he had 4 teeth and they are something to explore. He was grabbing at his teeth and looking like he was trying to pull them out but has now taken to grinding them (the worse sound ever lol) he does now try grabbing my mouth and teeth just at bedtime bottle.....which reminds me a need to cut his nails! He loves his Great Grandpas teeth as he has a new full set of dentures.....
LYNSEY xx

After x3 ICSI X2 FETs resulting in :BFN:s Apart from the last one being a faint :BFP: (only lasted a day or two) I was turned down as an egg donor so we called it a day with TX
WE ARE ADOPTING
APT Apr/May 13 HS June-Aug 13 PANEL Sept 13 YES!!
LINKED to 7mth old bab22 Oct 13
MATCHING PANEL JAN 14 YES. HOME with us 11th Feb 2014 (10.5mths old)
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 1:23pm

Sorry I forgot about the teeth post!! Hahaha

Scarlett did this a bit ago now... Only ever when having bedtime bottle and she thought it was appropriate to put her fingers in my mouth at the same time! If I pretended to bite her fingers she laughed her head off and this was a routine we got into every evening for about a month! Was hilarious and made bedtime fun ;)

Now, she just tries to clamber off me and run away (then goes behind the couch and poo's) :rollseyes: :thumbdown:
Little terror I'm telling you ::P

Cheens - will try get money together for Drayton Manor, may as well come seen as it's on our way home eh!
What time do you think you''ll set off up on the Sunday? xxxx

Net

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:19pm

Hi ladies - where are you all?!

Moogle lovely to hear from you. Well done on your half marathon, amazing achievement. Your evenings spuds rather hectic just now! I hope thing settle soon. My dD also shoves her hand in my mouth using whilst I am feeding her ( still bf at bedtime). Or she grabs handfuls of hair and pulls really hard! I spend a lot of time pulling my hair from her little fingers...

Lynsey glad your DSs birthday went so well

Hi EE great to hear from you. Thank you, she loves mr donkey so much! Rubin is likewise a total cutie

Hi SAsha

Hi Amy how is Scarlett?

Cheenab hope you are having a great holiday

Hi everyone else hope you're all well

Well DD is *still* ill! She got over her sickness bug then got another cold and the last two days she has had a temperature and the foulest nappies. I think she's teething. But then she was sick once this evening so I don't know. What I do know is I am so over illness! DH has caught a cold too and is doing his best dying swan act. And now I have a tickly throat! Anyone else with older children feel like the first few years were one long bug?!

In better news in between the bugs we managed a day and night at one of my dearest friends houses in Uppingham and had a wonderful weekend with her brood of three girls.

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Net" (Apr 15th 2014, 9:24pm)

Net

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:21pm

I apologise for all the auto correct typos. Hopefully you can work out what I meant to say!
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 18th 2009

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?
One very happy lady :) xx

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 9:57am

Hi ya net, yes it does feel like a slog on and off illnesses... I hope you dd is better soon (and all of you) xxx hang in there xxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.
2011 Nov immune cycle FET bfn
2012 Jan immune cycle ivf bfp baby7 Ds arrived safely 1/10/12 : D
2013 Aug immune cycle FET bfp confirmed miscarriage at 8 weeks
2014 Jan immune cycle bfn
2014 April immune cycle bfn.
2014 July fet bfp ❤️ seen at 7,9 and 11 weeks

sasha146

What's Up?

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 10:13am

Hi girls

Net I feel the same as you my ds catches everything, I've decided to try not and stress about it, hopefully it means they will have a good immune system when there older, ds has yet another cough/cold but it hasn't slowed him down so that's the main thing

How is everyone else doing?

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 12:59pm

:hi: ladies and babies!

Scarlett is fine and dandy (for now) ... Don't wanna jinx us for Z's 2nd Birthday this weekend xfingers :whistling: ;)
She's cut a molar (think it's one of them at the top) ... so she has her 2 top front, and 2 bottom front, and one random molar, haha, at 15 months!!! Poor delayed teether :pinch: 8|
She was grumpy for 4 days, then the week after that bad nappies and thats all... cut it :thumbsup: I didn't know until I thought I best have a feel in there haha - like razors aren't they! (8 o)

cheenab

What's Up?

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 12:12pm

Hope she's ok for the weekend Amy, so they both can have lots of fun :)
I'm sooo looking forward to it, such a big kid lol!!!
Hope Archie is ok aswell bless him xxx

Hope everyone is doing well? And you all had a lovely Easter weekend?

Can't believe my baby boy is 2 this Sunday, time really does fly!!!! He is such an amazing little boy, I really can't imagine my life with out him!!!
Dp and me have been talking about having treatment again, while we was on holiday I kept seeing all these big families all the children playing and just kept thinking I want Zachary to have someone to grow up with!!! My sister and me used to fight like cat and dog growing up but it was always nice to have someone there and we are so close now we are older!!!!
So... To be continued!!!!!! :P will keep you all posted!!!! ;)

Net

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 2:35pm

Hi ladies

Hi Sasha - sorry your little DS has also been ill constantly. I keep telling myself the same thing about the immune system!

Hi Amy and Cheenab - Cheenab, how excting! Keep us posted. Glad you had a great holiday and hope that you enjoy Z's 2nd birthday - wow hasn't that gone quickly, I remember you celebrating his 1 st when my DD was newborn!
Amy, Scarlett sounds like she's doing well. My DD is a totally random teether too, she has 2 molars on one side, her middle 2 teeth top and bottom then only the teeth either side of the middle ones on one side of her mouth. I thought they were supposed to come in pairs! I really need to take her to the dentist to check it as she has a large birthmark on her lip on the side the teeth aren't developing so a bit worried it's stopping them coming through.

Hi Louise, how is your DS doing?

Hello everyone else, how are you all? It's soooooo quiet on here these days, I miss you all! blowkiss

AFM well DD is (touch wood) a little better now. She went back to nursery yesterday so just waiting for the next illness to start....DH and I have been really sick though, DH had full on flu (not even man flu, but proper flu) and I've had a stomach bug - it was a miserable easter in our household I must say.
She managed her swimming lesson today though so that's good. She's eating me out of house and home as she's lost so much weight and is now back to 7.3kg (about 16lb 1), which is ridiculous for a 14.5month old. She was in her lesson today with a load of 11 month old babies and she was the smallest one there. I have been giving her loads of protein but also chocolate and cheese - any other ideas to try and get some weight on her?! I've not taken her to the health visitor since she was 8 months, geneally the advice they gave me has been rubbish, but wondering whether to, as ooking at her weight on the charts she's now slipping back onto the 0.4th centile.

Anyway, I really should be working, so hope to hear from some of you soon! :xxx3:
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 18th 2009

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?
One very happy lady :) xx

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 4:20pm

Hi all!
Net what about full fat yoghurts and you mentioned cheese - cheesy sauce pasta full of calories otherwise giving her two cooked meals a day which will increase her calories or giving her an extra meal? Just some thoughts. Sorry you have all been so poorly - it's horrid isn't it.

Cheenab that's exciting news xx we had a fresh embryo put back today so watch this space...

Hello everyone else hope you are all doing well xx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.
2011 Nov immune cycle FET bfn
2012 Jan immune cycle ivf bfp baby7 Ds arrived safely 1/10/12 : D
2013 Aug immune cycle FET bfp confirmed miscarriage at 8 weeks
2014 Jan immune cycle bfn
2014 April immune cycle bfn.
2014 July fet bfp ❤️ seen at 7,9 and 11 weeks

sasha146

What's Up?

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 8:18pm

Just a quick post

Louise good luck fingers crossed for you and cheenab were thinking of having fet June/July so maybe we will be cycle buddies :)

Net my ds is two stone lol but not an ounce of fat on him, I just figure all babies are different

Hi to everyone else

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 10:51pm

Hello ladies,

Sorry I've been totally AWOL. Occasionally get a chance to update my diary.

Net I do agree that weight is totally individual to each child. L eats non-stop and is a total chubs. Her sisters are the same re food intake but they are both skinny minnies. They've always been tiny but they are super healthy and just as fast and strong as the other kids and in fact they are even more agile.

Creamy sauces are particularly high calorie and foods with cheese and mayo too. Just think all those things that we aren't meant to eat too much of!!

L is climbing stairs and generally trying to stand/ walk wherever she goes!! She eats non-stop and is a happy little girl. Altho she is getting a little grumpy when she's frustrated!!

Gotta run now as still got bottles to make up for the morning. Hope everyone else is good xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Buzzbee

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Friday, April 25th 2014, 8:55pm

Hi all

Just popped in to say a quick hello. I haven't been on FZ for ages. I have a tablet and whenever I try to view this thread, or any other thread for that matter it goes blank so I gave up coming on as couldn't be bothered getting my laptop out LOL! Tonight though I am on my laptop so had a quick read of the recent posts.

Net - sorry to hear your DD has been unwell lately. I think in those first 6 months of DS starting nursery he caught every bug going and I was forever taking time off work. This time I have saved loads of holidays so going back to work earlier than planned but have lots of holiday to use from August onwards ready for when DD gets ill but I actually think (hoping!) she won't be as bad as DS was as he seems to be bringing bugs home for her LOL so her immune system may be a tad tougher. She has had a constant cold pretty much and had bronchiolitis the other week and a bit of an eye infection this week but it soon cleared after drops thankfully. DS had the eye infection who then passed it onto me and then DD got it.

Cheenab - hope DS has a lovely birthday. I actually think age 2 - 3 is the best (up to now). My DS has come on loads since he turned 2 and especially his speech. I can have proper conversations with him now, it's great.

Hi to everyone else. Loving all the photos of your LO's on FB of those I am friends with.

All is fine here. DD is soooo much better as she gets older, full of smiles, giggling more, interacting with her brother more. I love watching them play and DS is so gentle and loving towards her - for now!!! Bless him he has cried a couple of times when she has grabbed his hair (she has a bloody strong grasp LOL!) but he has never hit back or anything. I'm trying to explain to him that she is a baby and doesn't mean it.

She is pretty much fully weaned, 2 - 3 meals a day and 3 - 4 bottles a day. I'm only just starting to feel comfortable with finger food mind. She nearly choked on a rice cake today! I cr@pped myself!! I hate it even though I know they have a good gag reflex.

I don't think she is far off crawling. She gets in position and tries to shuffle forward but is more successful going backwards. She rolls everywhere. I think I'll be digging out the playpen soon so I have somewhere safe to put her for when I nip to the loo. I think she is starting to get bored of her jumperoo already as she seems happier playing on the floor with all her toys and rolling around.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I will try and get on more often.

Oh just one quick question actually - whose LO still wakes in the night for a feed? My DD always wakes at least once, usually around 2 or 3am. If I ignore her moans it pretty much always turns into a full blown cry so I give her a bottle and she wolfs it down. I am sure she is getting enough food in the day, especially now she is having meals. I gave up breastfeeding at 5 months and was hoping that would put a stop to night wakings as I did think it was mostly for comfort rather than food but she still has a bottle of formula during the night. On a good night she goes to bed between 6 and 7pm, wakes at 2/3am and has a bottle, then wakes up for the day at 6am. Some nights she can wake up twice and a feed both times. I guess giving her a bottle gets her back to sleep quicker than if I left her to cry, plus I don't like letting her cry tbh. I don't mind it at the moment as I can nap in the day if I want if DS isn't off nursery but when I go back to work it's going to be very tiring. DH has rarely done the night feeds so when he does she doesn't settle well for him at all. I've told him he needs to do some more night shifts as it can't always be on me when I'm back at work, even though I cope much better than him on little sleep!

Have a nice weekend everyone xx
An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

cheenab

What's Up?

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:13am

Hi all, hope you've had a lovely weekend :)

My little man has had a lovely birthday, party on Saturday then thomas land on Sunday!!!
Highly recommend, we had a fantastic time!!!!
Also got to see the lovely Amy, and the gorgeous Scarlett :) she is such a cutey!!!!

Still feels a little weird saying we have a 2 year old!!!!! :huh:

Hope everyone is well xxx

Net

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 8:39pm

Hey ladies

Where are you all?!

Hope everyone is well. I guess we're not really new parents anymore - should we move to the next thread along?

Anyway I guess just a quick update from me. DD is ok at the moment, not obviously ill thankfully although she has just finished antibiotics for an ear infection and eye drops for her second bout of conjunctivitis in 2 months! DH and I have been ill since easter with a cold - just can't seem to shake it. She's still loving nursery and eating and sleeping there really well. She's walking really well now and her speech is coming along well too- she can do lots of animal noises now (yelling BAAAAAA is a favourite) and can say everyone's names - mama, dada, nanna etc.

Random poo question if I may?! DD hasn't really had a solid poo since her first D&V bug in early April (she had 2 that month). I mentioned it to nursery and they said she had the stinkiest bum of all the babies in their care - how embarrassing haha.
My question is, do your LOs have solid poos most of the time? I wondered if toddlers had soft poos as DD's have always been on the soft side - not diarrohea at all but definitely not always fully formed. I'm contemplating taking her to the GP as her weight gain is sooooo slow just now and wondered if the 2 were connected. She's been the same weight for weeks.

Right, now I have put you all of your tea I shall let you go!

Hope you are all OK!

xxxxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Net

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 8:41pm

Oh and Buzzbee, my DD was up for a night feed until she was about 1. Even now, very rarely if she's not feeling well she'll have one. I am still BF so easy enough to do - I am looking to give that up in the next month or so - not sure how i will settle her when she's ill when I do as it's the only thing that works just now! x
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

sasha146

What's Up?

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 9:00pm

Hi girls

Net my ds poos are mostly soft but not runny, we have the odd hard one but that really hurts his wee bum :(

Hope your all well

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Net

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 8:19pm

Thanks Sasha. I think her poo is on the too soft side of soft it that makes sense! Reminds me of a cow pat haha :puke:
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Moogle

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 10:47pm

Aww Net, poor wee stinky-bum L! If she had two nasty D+V bugs in a row I guess maybe that could still be having a lingering effect on her wee tum. K's poos have been like that this week, and she's been filling her nappy 4-5 times a day (oh joy) but I think she's either had a bit of a bug or granny fed her some weird concoctions at the weekend! Hopefully she'll be back to normal soon - which for her is similar to Sasha's LO, usually once a day.

Lovely to read all your updates ladies, I never seem to get on long enough to post. K is doing marvellously, still teeny-tiny too (just over 15 pounds now) and full of attitude 88) She goes absolutely hyper when her big bro runs around in circles, crawling after him and shrieking - they make me laugh so they do :happy: Stopped BFing now, we were both ready and she's doing fine taking formula out a cup these days. Not much else to report really. All is good : D

Happy belated 2nd birthday to your little guy Cheenab!

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all doing grand xxx

blowkiss

Buzzbee

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 9:28am

:tired: OMG I am soooo tired! I was probably a bit smug with how DS slept as he sleeps fab and I don't recall having many bad nights with him, mostly good. We had a phase of night terrors but for the majority he has gone to bed without fuss and we don't hear from him until morning.

DD on the other hand is completely different! I can't remember the last time she slept through, as in a solid 8 hours. The most she can manage is about 5 hours lately on a good night but she cries out a lot in her sleep every couple of hours waking me and if I ignore her it often escalates and I have to cuddle her back into a deep sleep. I know they're not babies forever and to cherish every moment but broken sleep is starting to take it's toll. God knows how I'll function when I'm back at work in a couple of months. DH is really going to have help more with the night wakings and early morning get ups. This morning she was wide awake at 4am and is currently having her 2nd nap of the day!!

I am a big fan of the wonder weeks and reckon we're in leap 6. Doesn't make it any easier though lol! Good job she's so bloody cute as even though I am shattered when she gives me a smile it more than makes up for it lurve

She started crawling about 3 weeks ago, much earlier than DS did, and is practising pulling to standing. She is a lot more mobile than her brother was. Maybe all these new skills she is quickly learning are contributing to her busy mind and the restless nights :mmmmmm

Moogle - I laughed out loud when you said about DS running around in making K laugh. My DS does that too! She sits on the floor and he runs around her giggling and she laughs her head off at him. I love watching them play together.

Net - I naively thought giving up BF would stop the night wakings but it seems she still needs a cuddle to go back to sleep. I know it won't be forever but it's tiring. How you finding it back at work?

Hope everyone else is well. Just wanted a whinge on here lol! It's funny because at 4am this morning I wasn't in a good mood at all (almost in tears!( having had broken sleep but once I've had a coffee and a crumpet I snap out of it and especially when she smiles! Good job I can function well on little sleep. DH is so grumpy if he has not had much sleep that sometimes it's not worth the hassle of letting him do it as he just gets on my nerves when he is tired lol!

Bye for now xx

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 1:23pm

:hi: girls I still keep checking in on you all ;)

We have had the most horrendous past month with S! A real attitude, screaming literally all the time she is awake in what seems to be frustration.
Anyway, it all ties in with her final development leap! The next one is meant to be another year or so now around 2.5 years old?
She has hit every development leap / storm cloud dead on when it said she would... Been a nightmare at every one, but this was by far the worst!

Nothing pleased her and it lasts 6 weeks! Well I think now in the 4th week she is finally coming through the other side!
We've had next to no sleep for the last 3 weeks thats just got better again now - night terrors - then I became part of her nightmare when I was trying to comfort her!
It was awful, screaming the house down at ungodly hours every night!! :pinch: :sleeping:
And daddy wasn't enough, she HAD to have mummy :sleeping:
She's still quite clingy to me even now, but it's nice at the moment because the attitude is now subsiding she's being more of a pleasure to be with again! :thumbsup:

Buzzbee... I think I have an early developer, and she has always always woken up in the nights when she is "learning" something new... Then one day she'll get out of bed with this new talent, and sleeps again after that! It's like their brains can't shut down? ;) S crawled at 7 months, walked at 10 months, and is now after this last leap, stringing words together and saying sentences, not all making sense haha but i expect she will in a couple more months! :rollseyes:

We have poo problems at the moment though - she isn't going properly! Her's have gone opposite to your babies and they're like rabbit droppings and not soft enough :pinch:
Always something eh? Gonna have to try get her to eat lots of grapes and raisins (8 o)

Hope you're all well xxx

Net

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 7:33pm

Hey BB and Amyeliz, good to hear from you both, it's so quiet on here these days :-(

BB - sorry to hear you're still having broken nights. My DD definitely didn't settle for a full night until she 11 months, and then it was few and far between until about 2 months ago. She's still often up if she's teething too. She also generally needs a cuddle and will then go back to sleep. Your DD is absolutely beautiful - love the FB updates and photos. Exciting that she's now on the move and pulling herself up on the furniture. It's funny how all babies are so different in their milestones aren't they. My DD was crawling at 6 months but didn't walk until 13.5 months. Now it's chaos haha!

Amyeliz, Scarlett sounds likes she's thriving. My DD is also definitely showing a bit of the old tantrums now when she doesn't get her own way! A taste of things to come I think!

Hello everyone else - anyone else still reading this?

AFM, my DD is doing well. She had the MMR about 11 days ago and has been a bit under the weather since. I think that's pretty normal according to my GP. She's definitely on the mend now though, except for some random all night puking on Friday night. Only lasted a night luckily. She's really starting to communicate now and has lots of words. Her favourite is bee - although for some reason a mark on the wall in our lounge is a bee, as well as the actual ones that go buzz. Strange child! Poo-gate is getting a bit better - we've had some solid ones finally but also had to have 2 changes of clothes at nursery last week after two poonamis - oh dear!

I also gave up breastfeeding finally a few weeks back. I was really sad about it but it was time to stop I think - my supply was drying up in anycase. It's not been plain sailing and DD has asked for milk sometimes but all in all it's been OK. I'm sad about it though, end of an era....

My best friend had a little boy on Monday. It's made me so broody. I still get terribly anxious when any of my friends have a baby. Despite having my DD I know I would really, truly love a second one, but the fact I just don't know if I can makes me really anxious. We are going to start treatment again in November, so I am excited, but scared about all of that. Although she did tell me she had a 3rd degree tear, which made me reconsider just for a second or two :laugh: She has my sympathies!

Anyway hopefully you are all well ! :xxx3:
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Net" (May 28th 2014, 7:41pm)

BeeS

Ace

Reg: Oct 31st 2009

Children: Two little boys born March '11 and Sept '13

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 9:50pm

Hi folks

It has been ages! I thought I'd have missed so much in here I wouldn't manage to catch up but it looks as though it has been fairly quiet. Good to read all your updates. I really enjoy everyone's Facebook posts too - all those gorgeous little ones growing up all the time!

Amy sounds like Scarlett is doing brilliantly - a strong woman in the making!!

Tantrums can be tough can't they? In all my life I've never felt so flawed myself as when I've had to deal with the worst of ds1's irrational toddlerisms. It can feel so hard to get it right!

Cheenab happy birthday to handsome little Zachary!

Net I read what you said about weight / poo and I hope you don't mind me saying I don't think you should be overly worried but I do think it could be worth seeing the doctor about it. Perhaps you already have? A GP might want to rule out things like coeliac disease / gluten intolerance? I don't mean to concern you! But it sounds like you are a bit worried I think these niggles are always worth following up just in case! It would be lovely to try to meet some time as we are so close. :)

We we're supposed to have ds2's surgery last week but it was called off as he was still recovering from a virus and the anaesthetists thought it would be too dangerous. Not before doing nil by mouth / having canular in - not fun! But better to be safe and I am glad of their careful attitude. Waiting for a new date now.

Ds2 is otherwise brilliant - speedy crawler, loving his baby walker, so sociable and happy he's a dream. It seems so unfair he will have to go through this horrible op but I'm also glad he's not as sick as some of the other kids on the same ward and so, so grateful for our amazing health service, for all it's flaws there are some amazing skills and care that we are able to benefit from.

Ds1's speech therapy has brought a big improvement. It's amazing! Still has his own language but he is more confident and tries new things every day. I am so impressed.

Sorry for missing more personals - hello Moogle Sasha Buzzbee Lynsey and all too !

Love Bee xxxx
Bee

PCO/Amenorrhea. Resistant to Clomid. Success with Gonal F ovulation induction.
DS1 born Mar 11 and DS2 born Sept 2013

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "BeeS" (May 28th 2014, 9:55pm)

Lynsey

Reg: Dec 3rd 2008

Children: Adopted Son @ 10.5mths old Feb 2014 xx

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 7:47am

Hi
sorry I haven't been on here for ages...I don't really know where the time goes!!

Net - with DD poos, it can sometimes take a while for their tummies to get back to 'normal' even though they ae better in themselves. I have known some children who have had to go dairy free or restricted dairy for a couple of weeks after a bug to let their tummies get back to normal.
DS had awful poos when he came to us and would quite often leak, but once I started to introduce cows milk (he hadn't had any at all before) everything started to firm up thankfully.

So all seems to be going well here, we have been given the go ahead from our social workers to apply to the court to make the adoption official so we need to find time to sit down and fill in some more paperwork.
Little man is doing really well, 14months and not really showing any interest in walking yet, but I fully expected that from him as he was a later crawler and everything else but fingers crossed he will get there in his own chilled out pace.....talking of chilled he is still asleep now, was soundo by 7:15 last night, woke about 5am for half an hour (Thanks to DHs alarm) just chatting to his bears and done a couple of laps of his cot then fast asleep again......having just typed that I think I hear him waking up now.
Lastly we met up with little mans foster family the other week, it was so lovely to see them again....I know I had only really known these people a week (during introductions) but I can't actually imagine not seeing them again. For the week of intros they let us into their home, into their lives and it was lovely getting to know them. The relationship we all built really is one of a kind and one that it so difficult to explain.
LYNSEY xx

After x3 ICSI X2 FETs resulting in :BFN:s Apart from the last one being a faint :BFP: (only lasted a day or two) I was turned down as an egg donor so we called it a day with TX
WE ARE ADOPTING
APT Apr/May 13 HS June-Aug 13 PANEL Sept 13 YES!!
LINKED to 7mth old bab22 Oct 13
MATCHING PANEL JAN 14 YES. HOME with us 11th Feb 2014 (10.5mths old)
Finally I AM A MUMMY

sasha146

What's Up?

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 10:02am

Morning girls

It's been so quiet in here, were obviously all very busy mummy's

Net I totally understand what you mean about friends having babies, my friend has an 8 month old daughter and is already planning another, if I'm honest I'm a bit jealous it's so easy for it but I wouldn't wish my situation in her if that makes sense, anyway it's made me take the plunge and were going back to see our consultant on mon with the hope of starting treatment June/July, and if I'm honest it's brought back some bad memories of how I felt first time round so just trying to stay positive at the mo

Hi to everyone else

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Net

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 9:46pm

Hi ladies

Sasha - how did your appointment go on Monday? I hope it went well and didn't bring back too many bad memories?

Bee - great to hear from you. Sorry DD2's operation got cancelled - do you have a new date yet? That's great about DS1 too - I have heard great things about speech therapy for children, glad it's working out.

Lynsey - glad things are going so well. It must've been lovely to see DS's foster parents. I am sure DS will be on the move very soon - and then chaos really does start, but at least you are well practiced at chasing toddlers from your job!

AFM, Bee/Lynsey thanks for the poo advice ;)
Things have definitely improved but it's still not 100%. I haven't taken her to the GP yet - we are keeping an eye on her weight (we have our own electronic baby scales at home) over a period of 8 weeks to see how she goes, and if she doesn't track her centile and we don't get any more solid poos we will take her. I'm a bit relcutant to put her through any more tests just now as we had our second appointment at Great Ormand Street on Monday (we have been going to the dermatology clinic there for her birthmarks). We got a bit of bad news in that of the 5 marks she has, 1 of them is a more serious birthmark called a venous malformation which won't shrink as she grows, unlike the other 4 which are 'normal' strawberry marks. Apparently the venous malformation will grow with her and the only treatment is something that I can't spell but is basically putting her under and then injecting the veins with some kind of chemical to try and kill the veins, then plastic surgery to try and remove some of the bulk of the birthmark (it looks a bit like varicose veins, on the underside of her lip. When she cries or gets cold it swells up and she looks like she has been punched). Unfortunately, even with treatment it will probably grow back and she'll have to have the treatment multiple times. I was pretty upset by it, but like you say Bee, I keep reminding myself that there are other children a lot worse off than she is. My friend at works has 2 sets of twins and a singleton (all natural!) and 1 of her twins has an aggressive form of kidney cancer - it's just awful hearing what he is going through, so I try and keep DD's birthmarks in perspective.

Anyway, just waiting for a panel of doctors to meet at Great Ormand Street now to agree a plan of action for her - probably an ultrasound and MRI - then treatment will probably start next year. I want something done about it because I don't want her to be bullied when she goes to school - kids can be so cruel sometimes, and the birthmark is very noticeable. I often get people asking me whether she's bumped her lip or sucked on a biro!

Sorry I have twittered on and on. Hello to everyone - hope you're all well!

xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Net

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 9:49pm

Oh and Bee, yes we really must meet up - sorry I keep meaning to FB you about this. x
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Buzzbee

What's Up?

Friday, June 6th 2014, 8:19am

Net - I just wanted to say I am so sorry to hear what your daughter will have to go through because of this birth mark. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Yes there are children who are more sick out there but it is still heartbreaking I'm sure knowing what your daughter will have to go through to try and help the situation. I completely understand the bullying issue, it's another fear of ours as a parent isn't it? We want them to be healthy and also to be happy and accepted at school. Sending hugs and do keep us posted xxx

Bee - I hope you get a date soon for your sons op and all goes well. As I said to Net I can't imagine how you're feeling but do hope everything goes OK. Hugs xx

Hi to everyone else and I hope you're well.

All fine here, still not getting much sleep. DD has a tummy bug and has had diarrhea for almost a week now. Nothing in comparison I know to the above but I'm taking her to the docs this morning to check I'm doing everything I can - ensuring she is hydrated and giving her calpol. She seems fine otherwise.

Have a lovely weekend everyone xx

Reg: Aug 16th 2012

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 10:12am

Hi ladies, not been on here in ages. So much has been going on!

My little man is now almost 11months and he can now bum shuffle and has just started pulling himself up and walking round the furniture. He had his first tooth finally about 2weeks ago and now has 6! They are coming through so quick and fierce now poor little man but least it will be over quicker for him. He is now finally sleeping better he will only usually wake once during the night instead of every 2 hours now.

Well I have only 9 weeks left from tomorrow until our next little lady is due. I was in hospital a few weeks ago due to having a bleed but they don't know what caused it and have been gives steroids just in case she comes early. I had to have a scan whilst in hospital and they told me she was measuring a whopper ha ha at 27 weeks +4 days she was estimated to be 2lb 8oz and my son was measured 1lb 15oz at 28 weeks and he came out at 8lb 9oz! I know you have to take the measurements with a pinch of salt but all through my sons pregnancy they were pretty accurate!

I can't believe my little man will soon be one where has the time gone?! It's frightening how quick the first year goes!

Hi to everybody anyway I hope u all and all babys are well! Xxx
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Net

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 8:25pm

Hi ladies
Anyone still out there?!

Did anyone have problems with biting? DD has really started to sink her teeth in when we are having a cuddle. I'm trying to be calm about it and tel her it's not nice to bite - anyone have any tips - it really hurts!

Hope you're all well?

Xx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

cheenab

What's Up?

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 8:48pm

Hi Net,

We are currently going through the biting, hitting, kicking you name it we've got it phase!!!
I tell him mummy doesn't like that and is getting cross!! And he just stands up and goes very cross you and points at me, so adorable how can you stay mad lol!!
Following any responses you get xx

Reg: Feb 26th 2010

Children: A beautiful son

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 8:52pm

Hi Net, Cheenab,

I'm still here, just not on so much as I'm tattered with my very soon to be 1 year old. I guess you know all about that! My LO isn't biting yet, but I'm sure it'll come. I was just planning on saying no, maybe pointing to the bite and moving him away. He does pull my hair which is really sore (and I don't have very much so I need it all!) I tell him no and point to my hair, when he continues I lift him away and put him on the floor or away from me. He has a little strop, then gets over it. That said it isn't stopping him from pulling!!

xxx

sasha146

What's Up?

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 5:19am

Hi girls

I did go through a biting phase but it tended to me when ds was getting a new tooth could it be that?

Cheenab we also went through hitting and kicking, it seems to have calmed down for the moment and I put that down to frustration coz he was talking loads but none of it made sense, now he's saying a lot more I understand he doesn't seem as bad, I also sit him on the floor when I'm about to lose my temper, he hates it but it works

Were going through a phase of not sleeping well at the mo, I've been working long shifts and ds has started to wake in the night shouting on me :(

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Thursday, July 31st 2014, 11:54am

My LO doesn't bite so much but if she on the floor and sees bare feet she does grab toes and try to bite all the while laughing!! Scampy. I have more issues with her pulling hair and deliberately scrabbing and nipping. I tell her no and place her away from me and she laughs!! She obviously thinks it's funny! One of the twins did go through the same phase up until she was about 2 and tbh still to this day when she is cross or frustrated can hit out but she (mostly!) grew out of it with just say no and separating her from whomever she was targetting!!
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Children: We have a beautiful little girl and a boy now expecting another little one

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 7:39am

Hi ladies just thought I would pop in and let u all know I had my little lady on monday shes so teeny and beautiful!

Hope u all ok and babies! Xx
1 DD born Oct 07 8lb 5 oz***** 3 Miscarriages at 15, 14 and 5 weeks****1 DS born july 13 8lb 9oz***1DD born Aug 14 7lb 11oz!

Monday, August 11th 2014, 1:14pm

Congratulations WMG!
Does she have a name? : D :)

We have been through all the stages as well so far... Hitting, kicking, biting, headbutting :pinch: :thumbdown:
It's more rare now, but she kicks out when having her nappy changed!
And she headbutts anything and everything if she is angry! She threw herself back into a babygate last week which gave her a nasty shock!
And the other night she couldnt get to sleep so started headbutting her bedroom wall :S
She's not even 19 months yet!! No1 told me about this ;) ::P 8|

If she's in close vicinity to me, I sit her down and try to speak to her on her level and calm her!
If she starts on me however, she gets a very stern NO and placed down from me - sometimes this turns into a game as she also finds it hilarious at times :whistling:

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 8:53pm

Hi amy thank u yes we named her Anabel x

sasha146

What's Up?

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 10:13pm

Aww that's lovely

Hi to everyone else how is everyone? My ds is going through a really bad constipation stage any suggestions? We have also moved him to a bed to we will se how we get on

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

cheenab (16.08.2014)

Net

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 9:28pm

Hey all

WMG that's such a lovely name. Congrats again!

Hi Amy - nice to hear from you and get an update on DD.

Hey Sasha. Hope you're well - how was the transition to a bed? For constipation have you tried things like prunes or a but if irange juice? Grapes? Peaches/ nectarines maybe?

Thanks for all the advice about the biting. She's stopped it for now but replaced it with tantrums! Honestly the smallest little thing and we have a crying child sitting on the floor sobbing. And she is soooo mummy obsessed. She even stands on my feet when I am washing up then sits down in my feet! Daddy just won't do. She's really growing up too fast- was 18 months last sunday. She's amazing but hard work!!

Hope everyone is well xxx
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Net

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 9:32pm

Oh and I meant to say - the last few times she's bitten me I've said ouch that hurts - can you kiss it better? And then instead of biting me she kisses me instead! Mind you my dad tried it and pretended to cry when she bit him but she absolutely went hysterical and wouldn't stop crying! :mmmmmm
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

sasha146

What's Up?

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 9:56pm

Hi girls

Thanks net, I think he has a wee dairy intolerance so I'm gonna cut back and see what happens

Took a while to get him to sleep last night then up at half 4 shouting on me, went to bed much quicker tonight so we will see what the night brings lol

X
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• "Curlytails" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:baby:

Friday, July 31st 2015, 5:20am

Just giving this thread a gentle bump.

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

Net

Friday, July 31st 2015, 6:09am

Thanks CT.

New mummies this was such a great threAd when my DD was born. I'll be over here once my new LO arrives!

X
NET

DD born Feb 2013
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE