You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Gracie

• "Gracie" started this thread

Reg: Jul 15th 2007

What's Up?
I now have double the trouble :)

Monday, September 24th 2012, 8:12pm

Mattress/Bedding Recommendation

I just wanted to post this as I think this company are fabulous:

Baby Mattresses / Baby Mattresses Online / Cot Mattress (Link not endorsed by FZ)

I ordered my first cotbed mattress from them a couple of years back and it's lovely, reasonably priced and MADE IN ENGLAND!

So, I ordered another late last week and it arrived today, along with some moses basket sheets.

Now, my moses basket is a non standard shape and I had an awful job finding sheets first time around. I discovered last week that these guys do 'made to measure' so I just popped the size into my order form. They also arrived today and are lovely quality and a beautiful fit and only £15.00 for three.

So, just wanted to share really, definitely worth a look as truly a brilliant company in my humble opinion.

xxxxxx

Me - 40 AMH 1.79, DH - 45
TTC since 04/06
6 x TX to date, inc 2 DIVF in Barcelona

One early loss, 04/09
Freya Grace arrived on 6/11/10 - Perfect at 6lb and 1/2 oz

Amazing natural :BFP: on 12/02/12
Poppy Ann arrived on 13/10/12 - Born at home weighing 6lb 12oz

We got there in the end! happydance

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE