You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "hmcfeather" started this thread

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 9:35pm

Three year old started to wet herself

My twins have both been fully toilet trained since theyve been two but recently one of my little ladies has started to wet and sometimes poo herself. I'm not really sure what's brought this on. I know I'm pregnant and maybe she feels like reverting back to baby phase. She does seem to be excited about the baby although I am a little wary of her being too physical. When she gets cross or frustrated she tends to lash out.

So far I've not made much of an issue about it but she is getting worse. Anyone got any advice please xx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "hmcfeather" (Jan 29th 2013, 9:37pm)

Reg: Aug 1st 2009

Children: 4 boys 3 living 1 deceased

What's Up?
Life is getting there - mainly good days

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 10:41pm

havent got any advice im afraid. my 2.6 yr old has just started doing this as well. im at a loss as to what to do. he's been clean since he was 2, but even this afternoon he sat by the side of me and pulled the 'poo face' i rushed him to the toilet and he finished off there, but had a little mess in his trousers. m wondering if your LO has any underlying anxietys. i left my 2 youngest LO's with their dad while i went to spain (16-23 jan) for tx, and im wondering if he had hidden anxietys about me not being there. he's just developed 'monster in the toilet' from his older bro (5yrs) , so i dont know if its both those reasons or im being paranoid. we did have the chat of where big boys and girls poo and he did say doing it in his pants is dirty, so who knows?

all i think we can do is persevere. hopefully the beng clean magic will come back, sooner rather than later lol

good luck and remember, you're not alone

jade xx
After a long hard infertility journey, i am now reluctantly done

Fi'smum

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 14th 2009

Children: 2 dd 1978 ds 1980 And 1 gorgeous granddaughter 2010 and a handsome grandson 2012

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 11:59pm

Lily did the same for a while after Samuel arrived. She also started playgroup 2 mornings a week a month later, and apparently it's due to stress. She got through that spell of accidents, only to start weeing on the floor again a few weeks ago when Fiona was ill with norovirus for a fortnight. We went back to using a reward chart and things have improved again. You said you're pg - have you been sick at all? Maybe that would be enough to set her off. I think you're right not to make it an issue, but it's very wearing isn't it.
Hope she gets over this phase soon,

• "hmcfeather" started this thread

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 4:34pm

Thanks ladies I think I will reintroduce our star chart as she loves it and it absolutely mad about chocolate which I only allow them at the weekend so it is a very easy treat that she truly relishes : D It is hard sometimes what to make of it and not to make too big a deal about it either. I had been saying that'll you end up needing to go back into nappies like the baby but have been thinking that maybe she likes that idea as it would be something that the baby gets that she doesn't, iykwim??

She doesn't behave in any other ways as though she is stressed. I had taken the potty out of our living room at Christmas time and I can't help wondering if at times she is just too lazy to get up off the sofa and go to the cold toilet upstairs. She has commented a few times that it is cold and dark having to go upstairs to the toilet :snigger: Not sure if it is the right thing to do but I am going to bring the potty back into our room so at least she gets used to being dry again and then we can tackle the laziness of having to walk up the stairs :snigger:

Fi'smum

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 14th 2009

Children: 2 dd 1978 ds 1980 And 1 gorgeous granddaughter 2010 and a handsome grandson 2012

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 11:51pm

I think sometimes toddlers become so engrossed in their play that they don't notice they need to wee until their bladder's so full they can't hold it. I suggest to Lily that she might need and she'll say she doesn't, so I say there might be a surprise wee wee in there. It often works, and when she goes she'll say "I did need a wee wee after all"

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE