You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Net

• "Net" started this thread

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Sunday, June 30th 2013, 11:46pm

Blocked milk duct?

Does anyone know if you can have a blocked duct with no lumps? My left boob is so sore in a specific spot but its not lumpy at all. It's a bit red at that spot but nothing else. LO seems to be feeding ok from that side too. It's just on the aerolea (spelling?!). I haven't had blocked ducts / mastitis yet!

Thanks xx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Monday, July 1st 2013, 11:44am

Hi Net

I think I've had the same thing a couple of times when DD2 was little, I never had it with DD1 and other than being bitten 8| haven't ever had any other problem BF. I think it was also a blocked milk duct and what I did was let her feed as much as possible from that boob, it hurt to start with but went after 6-8 hours. If in doubt get checked out by your GP or ask a breastfeeding support group (I would say your HV maybe able to help but as you've got pants ones we won't go there)!

I hope you feel better soon.

xxx

Net

• "Net" started this thread

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Monday, July 1st 2013, 12:10pm

Thanks Polly. It's been sore a few days now. I'll go to my GP if not gone soon. Agree I think I'll avoid my HVs!!
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY