You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "honeybee29" started this thread

Reg: Mar 17th 2014

Monday, March 17th 2014, 10:01pm

surrogate

looking for help needing a surrogate

Rene

Lone wolf

South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:36pm

Hi, Honeybee and welcome to FZ

If I can help with the forum in any way, drop me a PM or post in the ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! **

Also, there is a how to search thread ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** which will really help you get the maximum benefit from the forum

There is some information on surrogacy here: SURROGACY
as well as a dedicated area for Surrogacy, Fostering and Adoption area here: http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/index.php…Board&boardID=9

Finally - while we encourage sharing and discussion of all routes to becoming a parent, please note that we do not allow advertising of or requests for surrogates on this site.

Best wishes

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE