You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

djones

• "djones" started this thread

Reg: May 8th 2014

Monday, May 12th 2014, 9:00pm

Pcos symptoms every month I think I am pregnant! urgh so annoying

Every month there is something that I cling on to because I think it might be sign of pregnancy and all it is its the stupid pcos signs. Cramps! Late periods! Spotting between periods! Moodines! Hunger (maybe that's just my greed haha!) Very tender breast etc....
Every month I am like oooohhh maybe I am look I have this and that symptoms! And then baaaaang it hits me in the face like a sack of potatoes that it is not a pregnancy it is actually my pcos! Does anyone else go through this?

Reg: Oct 31st 2011

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 1:04pm

Hi and yes I did. It was awful I hated every month. Have you tried a low GI diet it works fab if you have pcos also you can be prescribed metformin to help with pcos. I am currently waiting to be put back on it as my symptoms have returned since having my son. Another thing that can help is red pepper apparently I ate it regularly while I was ttc lol.

Goid luck :thumbsup:

Tube Ectopic Right tube removed :bawl: Miscarriage :bawl:
April 2012 1st IVF attempt :BFN: July FET 2012 :BFP: Heart beat seen 6 +
Henri Owen William born 6/3/13 baby7

Reg: Aug 18th 2013

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 8:41pm

My wife has PCOS and we were also going through the same uncertainty each month while ttc. Early pregnancy symptoms are no different than PCOS symptoms. In PCOS, certain imbalances in the oestrogen, progesterone balance, body begins to exhibit pregnancy symptoms, especially if you are late for AF. Too much oestrogen can cause almost all of those symptoms.
Though PCOS is tricky, HCG needed for a positive pregnancy test rises at normal rates for you as well.
When my wife was pregnant, the symptoms those were not consistent with typical early pregnancy symptoms were the constant need for drinking water (an insatiable thirst) and frequent urination. True, urination frequency does tend to increase, but only in later pregnancy.
Those two symptoms sound entirely different than pregnancy symptoms; more like related to diabetes or abnormal blood sugar levels.
But each woman is different in how she experiences pregnancy symptoms.
Good luck. Hope it helps a little.

Edward

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 3:14pm

I have PCO and my only PCO symptom was lack of AF. For months.

Early PG symptom was the need to pee loads. I was waking up in the night to go and during the going loads. Frequency occurs not only later in pregnancy. Even from early pregnancy, because things are shifting around its common to need to pee often and not only in late pregnancy.

PCO can be linked to diabetes due to the insulin resistance that can occur along side it. Met forming is a drug specifically for insulin resistance and is used in diabetes as well as PCOS.

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!