You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 13 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

stac1

• "stac1" started this thread

Reg: Jul 25th 2015

Children: DAUGHTER 13 YEARS OLD

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 8:04pm

hello

Hi Everyone I am new to this site and find it very daunting just looking through it. I am sure it is simple when I get used to it ?o( . currently at the RVH going through FET treatment next Friday is my ET date so I am very nervous and would like to chat with people who are going through something similar to me. :)

Reg: Jan 25th 2015

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 8:28pm

Hi stac

I'm not at your stage just yet but wishing u well on Friday :)

stac1

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 8:57pm

Hi Wishing123

thank you very much appriciated. what stage are you at? Are you also getting treatment at the RVH? :)

Reg: Jan 25th 2015

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 9:26pm

Yes attending rvh. This is our 1st go at ivf. Started the spray yesterday :)
How are u finding your treatment so far?

stac1

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 9:43pm

I am finding treatment ok get hot flushes and some headaches but nothing too bad though my partner says I can be quite moody lol. Treatment on the FET is different from when I had IVF treatment as when doing the IVF I was taking the surplus and the injections but with the FET I am on the surplus and progynova tablets, no injections this time around which is good. The whole process seems so long when you look at your schedule but it really does fly in from start to finish. I am near the end of my treatment and it seems no time at all from I started at the start of June :) :) . I would diff suggest setting an alarm in your phone as to when your due to take your spray because I found at times I would forget weather I had even took my spray lol :S .

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 13 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE