You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Net

• "Net" started this thread

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 8:47am

Thrush

Anyone else had ductal or nipple thrush? I think j have the former. No gp appointments free until Thursday - just wondered if anyone has had success with grapefruit seed extract and probiotics before I can get to the doctor? I'm in so much pain! I think some is due to DD's tongue tie but getting awful stabbing pains in both breasts after feeding which I think is classic ductal thrush. Ouch.
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Jasper

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: A boy and girl - ICSI and a natural miracle!

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 4:51pm

Hi Net,

I've had it but along time ago and I seem to remember that the baby needs treatment too as they might have thrush in their mouth. I would be tempted to call the HV and see if they can arrange for you to be seen sooner as you don't want to have the pain til Thursday. Xx

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Net (14.11.2015)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE