You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ProfDee

• "ProfDee" started this thread

Reg: Aug 15th 2014

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 11:46am

BREASTFEEDING IN PUBLIC - RESEARCH

Hi all,

I'm carrying out research on the subject of breastfeeding 'in public' (outside the home, on the go, and so on).

I know that much has already been written on the subject - and I've read so much of it! - but what I'm hoping for is some help with what YOU think might be good ways to encourage breastfeeding in public.

Imagine, for example, a TV ad.

What would it say?

What would it show?

Who would it show?

Grateful for any help you can offer - no matter how small!

Many thanks.

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Saturday, September 3rd 2016, 11:34am

I've fed my two in all sorts of places - I'm not worried what people think but I know some are. Luckily I've never had any negativity from people in public, in fact I've had the opposite. I think anything that just normalises feeding in public would be good - it shouldn't be a taboo. It should be as normal as eating a pastry and having a coffee in public! Sorry that's not much help is it!
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Saturday, September 3rd 2016, 11:36am

If places state that are breastfeeding friendly that's always a help, or having a place you can go if you're less confident about feeding in public is always helpful too. I fed mine youngest next to the shark tank in the London aquarium. People were so interested in the Sharks they didn't take a second glance at me!
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY