You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "CkeJ84" started this thread

Reg: Sep 5th 2013

Children: First Child ~ Baby Boy ~ Morgan Ethan ~ Born 08.09.2014 @17:25pm ~ Weighing 7lb10oz

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 5:49am

FET November 2017

Hey!
Looking for sanity! ;-)

I had a fet on Monday (13th) and hoping there are others here going through a cycle too or if anyone can point me in the direction of people that are!

Many Thanks! xx
CeeJay
babydust

Reg: Sep 23rd 2015

Children: Beautiful wee miracle baby girl ❤️❤️

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 6:53pm

Hey I had fet on 9th Nov currently in the lovely 2ww ;( how are you feeling?? Xx

Children: First Child ~ Baby Boy ~ Morgan Ethan ~ Born 08.09.2014 @17:25pm ~ Weighing 7lb10oz

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 9:49pm

Ooohhh! Hey!!
The last two days have dragged and I've had a couple nasty headaches and a bit of nausea, but guessing that's the progesterone?!

How about you? How you feeling? xx
CeeJay
babydust

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CkeJ84" (Nov 15th 2017, 9:52pm)

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 10:13pm

Hey :) my first few days went quick enough but this week is dragging I just wish it was otd but another few days yet :S if I make it to the weekend il be doing good lol :) yeah same a few Nasty headaches defo progesterone I'm a bit worried because I think my first cycle I had more symptoms but trying not to over analysis everything, it's hard to keep your mind of it, is this your first fet?? Xx

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 9:40am

Morning!
What date is your otd? I've got the 25th which currently seems so far away!
Don't you just love the progesterone pessaries! Not! Lol.
Try not to be worried, as it'll just stress you out. Again, the progesterone can can affect your symptoms and every cycle is different!

So, I have my little boy from a fresh cycle (Dec 2013) and had some embryos from that frozen.
I had a fet in July, which sadly wasn't successful, but I didn't feel comfortable with it whereas as this time I feel so different so fingers crossed.
How about you? xx

CeeJay
babydust

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 7:16pm

Hey had a big message all written out and i lost it :thumbdown: yeah I have a 14 month old girl with my first fresh cycle in November 15 had two frozen and this is my first of the frozen so fingers crossed for us both glad you are feeling better this cycle, aw those pessaries are awful and I think with fer If positive we will be on them a little longer than with fresh cycle, have you anything planned for the 2ww I'm off work and finding it hard to get time in but loving spending the extra time with my wee woman xxx

Friday, November 17th 2017, 6:50pm

Oh no! What a shame you lost your message! So annoying when that happens!

Yes fingers crossed for us both! I feel so hungry all the time haha! I'm like a bottomless pit! Had a little light headedness today and hot flushes!
So weird!
I'm not actually sure how long we will have to take the pessaries for.
I picked my boy up from preschool today to be told there's Chicken Pox going around! Great! Waiting to hear back from my clinic with advise!
Nothing planned really for 2ww, at home with my LilMan and doing bits with my small business.
Its just going so slow already and I've got another week yet! Test day on 25th!! xx
CeeJay
babydust

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Friday, November 17th 2017, 8:40pm

Love reading this thread for your updates fingers crossed postives for you both x

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 8:30am

Thank you DaisyDo!xx
CeeJay
babydust

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 10:54pm

I'm 5dp3dt.... So today should be implantation day ....
I'm feeling menstrual this evening. And a bit nauseas again....
How are you feeling? xx
CeeJay
babydust

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 5:35am

Hey ladies :-), thank you so much daisydo hope you get your letter soon I also keep an eye on all the threads and have seen you all waiting for your letters the wait really is the worst part of the journey every day ready to pounce on the postman are getting home in a panic to see if it has arrived, well ladies I did a test this morning at 10dpt and I got a positive I'm sooooo over the moon I can't believe it I had began to give up hope I'm in shock cke I felt menstral even yesterday my boobs are swollen and stomach is so bloated, what did clinic say about the chickenpox being at your sons preschool, keeping everything crossed for you with your cycle xxx

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 9:38am

Eeeeeeek!!!!! That's AMAZING!!!!!!!
A BFP!! Wahooooo!!! So so so happy for you!!
Congratulations!!! Brilliant news to wake up too!
I've had menstrual feelings, my boobs I think might have swollen, (they seem bigger anyway) and I feel sick this morning

Because me and LilMan have both had chicken pox, they say I should be fine just try not to be in contact with someone that has them .... Which is easier said than done because you don't know for a couple weeks that u have it?!
CeeJay
babydust

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 11:12am

I know it really hasn't sunk in yet can't wait to get to that scan, going to be another long wait only 3 weeks but I'm just crossing everything that all is well,
We just have to get you your Bfp now, aw they are great signs my boobs are defo swollen Dh also noticed this lol i am feeling abit nauseous also I know this will get a lot worse tho I was so sick with my little girl but I know they say every pregnancy is different lol but il take anything as long as all goes to plan

Yeah fingers crossed all will be fine tho and you won't come into contact with anyone with them hopefully as you have had them also if you do you will be immune to them, I know my mum had shingles when I was preg and I just made sure not to touch them :), will you test early are will u wait to otd xx

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 11:11pm

I bet you're on cloud 9! It really is great news but as you say, another waiting game for that scan!!
I'm sure all will be fine though ;-).
So, nausea subsided eventually but I've felt exhausted all day!! Then had dinner and was sick, tonight my boobs are a little sore!
Trying to not get my hopes up too much but it all seems positive!
I was so sick with LilMan too, the second week of the 2ww, so if that happens this week I may test early but I will try and wait until Saturday!! Got a busier week this week so that should help!
I'll take the sickness if it means a BFP haha!! xx
CeeJay
babydust

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 10:50pm

I've been having a wobble!
I had those feelings then yesterday I felt totally normal. Nothing at all!!
Headache back today and not sure how I'm feeling.
The doubt is creeping in!! Test day on Saturday, this week is dragging!!!!! xx
CeeJay
babydust

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE