You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mrsjasper

Megastar

• "mrsjasper" started this thread

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Tuesday, April 17th 2007, 5:19pm

Back at work

Started back at work today and feel very strange. Thankfully its been quite busy so I haven't had time to think about M very much. I haven't cried and its been lovely to see everyone again. But how I am missing her.

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Tuesday, April 17th 2007, 5:30pm

huwage hug

xxx

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

• "moomin05" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Tuesday, April 17th 2007, 6:17pm

Know how you are feeling, this is my 3rd week back, and don't get time to think about M when I am here Tuesday and Thursday but when it is my weekend to work think about her all the time :(

Missy

Superstar

Tuesday, April 17th 2007, 7:24pm

Oh MrsJ, you will have crap days and you will also have days where you feel quite relieved to be off the nappy run, but nothing beats that feeling when you go and collect your daughter and she gives you that big gummy grin :D

xxx

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Rivka

Reg: Oct 11th 2005

Tuesday, April 17th 2007, 7:31pm

Its tough isn't it but in someways its quite nice too I've found. Plus its lovely to get home and be welcomed so enthusiastically :D

Children: DS#1 (clomid) 1999 -vb - DS#2 (natural BFP) c-sec

Tuesday, April 17th 2007, 7:49pm

Glad it wasn't too bad ;) - I'll be joining you 1 week on Monday ;(
DS#1 FEB 1999 (CLOMID)
DS#2 MAY 2006 - MIRACLE !!

Saz

Tuesday, April 17th 2007, 8:02pm

Oh hun, I know exactly how you feel. Well done for getting thru it! I bet that gummy grin was worth it tho!

mrsjasper

Megastar

Tuesday, April 17th 2007, 9:12pm

Well, I've survived. It was OK actually, I knew the answers to questions that weren't related to DDs feeds and how many times shes pooed. I did get a lovely gummy grin when I got home but then she just wanted to chew daddys lucozade bottle. When I put her to bed, she decided she hadn't seen enough of mummy and wanted to play. I cna do the 'pick up, put down' thing with a grumpy crying baby, but to do it wiith one I have spent all day pining for who is giving me a big smile is very hard. I am so looking forward to having her all day tomorrow.

Missy

Superstar

Wednesday, April 18th 2007, 8:52am

Bless you hun, have a lovely day today :hugs:

xxx

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Rivka

Wednesday, April 18th 2007, 11:03am

Quoted

Originally posted by mrsjasper
I cna do the 'pick up, put down' thing with a grumpy crying baby, but to do it wiith one I have spent all day pining for who is giving me a big smile is very hard. I am so looking forward to having her all day tomorrow.

I know EXACTLY what you mean!

mrsjasper

Megastar

Friday, April 20th 2007, 8:48pm

Well, Thursday was another day altogether. Work was OK. Not too busy. I was worrid that they would have got all organised without me but no, its still chaos as ever!

Anyway M decided that mummy was not to be allowed to abandon her ever again and that she was just going to go on drinking milk forever because then mummy couldn't put her down to sleep. When mummy decided that she was going to make herself sick if she drank any more she screemed for an hour. Daddy would not do and she ended up falling asleep on my shoulder after she'd worn herself out. :rolleyes: . I hope its just a change in routine for her and she'll get used to it. It is a long day for her without mummy 12 hours so I suppose its to be expected. We'll see what next week brings.

Missy

Superstar

Friday, April 20th 2007, 9:05pm

:hugs: mate, you can't blame a girl for trying eh? :))

xxx

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Rivka

Friday, April 20th 2007, 9:30pm

:hugs:

mrsjasper

Megastar

Tuesday, April 24th 2007, 9:54pm

Well, she tried the same again tonight. Had loads of milk in an effort to stay up for longer but I put her down when she had finished even though she was still awake and she lay in her cot talking to herself for about 20 mins then went to sleep. What a star! I think I'll keep her.

Rivka

Tuesday, April 24th 2007, 9:58pm

Quoted

Originally posted by mrsjasper
Well, she tried the same again tonight. Had loads of milk in an effort to stay up for longer but I put her down when she had finished even though she was still awake and she lay in her cot talking to herself for about 20 mins then went to sleep. What a star! I think I'll keep her.

did they give you a receipt at the hospital? :D

mrsjasper

Megastar

Tuesday, April 24th 2007, 10:01pm

Funnily enough, no. And we could never figure out where the volume button was and the instructions we got with her were rubbish.

Rivka

Tuesday, April 24th 2007, 10:04pm

I know just what you mean x

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Tuesday, April 24th 2007, 10:30pm

Well done M! I sometimes just spend a couple of minutes with DS2 after he's finished his milk, just sitting cuddling in the dark. He's wide awake and I tell him all about what happened during the day. It obviously means nothing to him yet, but he lies in my arms just snuggled there and I think it really sets himself up for settling himself to sleep, and he knows that milk isn't the only thing that keeps me in his room!
Had a total of three fresh IVF cycles and three frozen transfers (embryos and blastocysts)
m/c @ 11 weeks in 2007 DS1 and DS2 born from fresh IVF cycles :D
:D

mrsjasper

Megastar

Wednesday, April 25th 2007, 7:02am

I do that too Limpet and actually when I've been at work and not seen her from 6am until nearly 7pm, [SIZE=7]I quite like it if she doesn't go straight to sleep[/SIZE]. Naughty mummy! What do you all think abotu a slight change in her routine to maybe keep her up 30 mins later on the 2 days I'm at work?

Rivka

Wednesday, April 25th 2007, 8:27am

I'm sure everyone will have their own opinion on that one but for us and Plum we've always had a bit of a moveable bedtime, give or take an hour, and as yet we've had no real problems. You know your baby, if you think shes adaptable in that way then give it a whirl.

mrsjasper

Megastar

Thursday, April 26th 2007, 9:14pm

She ws fine on Tuesday and a little s*d again tonight. She wouldn't go to sleep at all even though she was exhausted. I ended up lying her on top of our bed and lying next to her ignoring her until she eventually dozed off. I think next week we will try and have our tea while she is still up and then bath her (we don't do it every night) before we put her down.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE