You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mags

• "mags" started this thread

Reg: Sep 26th 2006

Thursday, May 31st 2007, 10:35pm

Did anyone have a Wee Thumbie dummy?????

HHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!

Cameron was given a "Wee Thumbie" dummy in the neonatal unit to help his suck reflex. He now refuses to take any other kind of dummy - I have had every size, shape, style, you name it I have it in this house!! I cant get him to take anything he just gags and cries, the only thin that will settle him is the thumbie. This would be ok if it wasnt so tiny - it is designed for babies under 4lb!! Good know how this wee thing settles him but it does, spoke to the cleft palate nurse who says he shouldnt be gagging on any dummy as his Haberman bottle goes right to the back of his throat and that doesnt make him gag so its just him really. I dont know what else to try - anyone have any suggestions????? I've tries weaning him off the dummy too but he cries and cries till he makes hiself sick which is just causing more problems with his airway tube, etc. Please someone come up with some fantastic idea or make me a brand new big thumbie!!

1st attempt at ICSI :BFP:bab11 bab10

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE